|ULSAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Results|
UPES 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any of the program have to apply online at www.upes.ac.in by paying the application form fee of 1850 /-.
ULSAT 2017 Admit Card
- On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.upes.ac.in on 9th May, 2017.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed ( duly attested ) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test center. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
- Kindly refer to the following table for filling up the OMR / Online Application form. Candidates are cautioned to fill the City code and shade correctly as the allotment of required Test City will be based on this information only.
- Candidates need to give both first & second choice as per their city preference in OMR / Online Application form.
|S.No||City Name||City Code|
Note : University reserves the right to change or cancel any test centre / city at its discretion, if required.
ULSAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for Applying ULSAT 2017 Application Forms||03rd May, 2017|
|2||ULSAT Exam Date||13th May, 2017|