UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2017 Entrance Exam
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test ( ULSAT ) for admission to LLB Programs for the academic year of 2017.
UPES – College of Legal Studies ( CoLS ) offers 5 years full time LLB programs and 6 years full time B.Tech +LL.B ( Hons. ) programs.
- BA LLB ( Hons. ) Energy Laws ( 5 year )
- B.Com LLB ( Hons. ) Taxation Law ( 5 year )
- BBA LLB ( Hons. ) Corporate Laws ( 5 year )
- BA LLB ( Hons. ) Criminal Laws/ Labor Laws ( 5 year )
- BBA LLB ( Hons. ) International Trade & Investment/ Banking,Finance & Insurance ( 5 year )
- B.Tech Energy Technology + LLB ( Hons. ) with Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights ( IPR ) ( 6 year )
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering + LLB ( Hons. ) with Specialization in Cyber Law ( 6 year )
ULSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th & 12th ).
Age Criteria : Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
Admission Criteria : UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test ( UL – SAT )
ULSAT 2017 Non Examination Pathway
Non Examination Pathway – Law Programs through Board Merit / CLAT Merit / LSAT India Merit :
For LLB Programs :
1. CLAT Merit / L – SAT India Merit
- For BA LLB ( Hons ) / BBA LLB ( Hons ) / BCom LLB ( Hons ) : Candidates with minimum 50% marks in higher & senior secondary ( 10th & 12th ) and CLAT ranking upto 5000/ LSAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
2. Board Merit
- For BA LLB ( Hons ) / BBA LLB ( Hons ) / BCom LLB ( Hons ) : Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects ( English as one of the compulsory paper ) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test ( UL – SAT ) and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
For BTech + LLB Programs :
1. CLAT Merit / L – SAT India Merit
- For BTech + LLB ( Hons ) : Candidates with minimum 60& marks in higher & senior secondary ( 10th & 12th ), minimum 60% marks in PCM at senior secondary level ( 12th ) and CLAT ranking upto 5000/- LSAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPESEAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.
2. Board Merit
- For BTech + LLB ( Hons ) : Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, & Maths ) are exempted from UPESEAT and admissions through merit ranking.
ULSAT 2017 Exam Scheme
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
To know more about ULSAT Entrance Exam Click Here
UPES 2017 Application Form
- UPES application form can be available from the site www.upes.ac.in.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any of the program may procure the prospectus and application form from UPES Enrollment Offices at Dehradun / Delhi on payment of 1750/- ( 1850/- if required through post or courier ). The payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Delhi / Dehradun. Last date to receive the filled ULSAT Application Form ( OMR Form / Online ) is 03rd May, 2017.
ULSAT 2017 Admit Card
- On the basis of information in the Application form, ULSAT Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the UPES University Website www.upes.ac.in. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly.
- The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed ( duly attested ) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test centre. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will not be permitted to take the test.
- Kindly refer to the following table for filling up the OMR / Online Application Form for ULSAT 2017. Candidates are cautioned to fill the City code and shade correctly as the allotment of required Test City will be based on this information only.
- Candidates need to give both first & second choice as per their city preference in OMR Application Form.
Note : University reserves the right to change or cancel any test centre / city at its discretion, if required.
To know more about ULSAT Application Form Click Here
UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2017 Results
UPES ULSAT Exam Date 2017 :
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be conducted on 13th May, 2017.
UPES ULSAT 2017 Result Date :
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Result is likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your ULSAT Law Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about ULSAT Results Click Here
ULSAT Question Paper
To know more about ULSAT Question Paper Click Here
ULSAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for Applying ULSAT 2017 Application Forms||03rd May, 2017|
|2||ULSAT Exam Date||13th May, 2017|
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via – Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007.
Telephone No : 8171979021, 22, 23,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.upes.ac.in.
law entrance exams - ulsat -