West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences – WBNUJS 2015
|CLAT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
WBNUJS 2015 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12, LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 098,
Telephone No. : 033 – 23350510,
Fax No. : 23357422,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nujs.edu.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences BA / BSc LLB ( Hons. ) and LLM program. WBNUJS is based on Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2015.
WBNUJS 2015 Exam Date
|CLAT 2015 Exam Date : 10th May, 2015 ( Sunday );|
NUJS 2015 LLB Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination ( 10+2 ) or an examination equivalent thereof, securing in aggregate not less than 50% in all the core subjects and English put together.
- Candidates must not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st Week of July.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST category, the age limit will be 22 years as on 1st Week of July.
- All those who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are entitled to write the Admission Test. But any candidate securing less than 50% in the qualifying examination will be denied admission notwithstanding his / her rank in the Admission Test.
WBNUJS 2015 Intake and Reservation
The following is the NUJS seat allocation for the LLB Program of the University scheduled for the academic year 2015.
|Categories||All India||West Bengal Domicile||Total|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||13||02||15|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||07||01||08|
|NRI / NRI Sponsored||17||01||18|
|Physically Handicapped ( PH )||03||00||03|
|OBC - A||-||01||01|
|OBC - B||-||01||01|
Note : In case of non – availability of students of reserved Foreign Nationals category, the NUJS Seats are treated as unreserved.
WBNUJS 2015 LLM Eligibility
- candidate should have secured LL.B. degree or its equivalent from a recognized University, having obtained not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates in the final year of their LL.B. course can also apply but their admission will be confirmed only after they submit the LL.B. results with the required 50% marks in the aggregate.
WBNUJS 2015 LLM Intake and Reservation
|Person With Disability ( PWD )||01|
Admission for Foreign National Category 2015
Applications are invited from the Foreign National category candidates for admission to LL.B and LL.M courses in WBNUJS for the academic session 2015-2016. The vacancies are as follow:
B.A. / B.Sc. LL.B(Hons.) 04 (Four) seats
LL.M 02 (Two) seats
The desirous candidates are to forward their duly filled in applications ( as attached ) along with necessary supporting documents and necessary processing fees as mentioned in the form by 30th April, 2015. It may be noted that candidates who have qualified +2 / LL.B or would be appearing in the same are eligible to apply for LL.B / LL.M ( as the case may be ), but they have to produce marks details by 31st May, 2015.
NUJS 2016 Navigation : WBNUJS 2015 Entrance Exam, CLAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NUJS Related : WBNUJS 2015 Entrance Exam, WBNUJS 2015 Exam Date, WBNUJS 2015 LLM Entrance Exam, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences – WBNUJS 2015, NUJS 2015 LLB Entrance Exam, WBNUJS 2015 Exam Notification, WBNUJS 2015 Eligibility, WBNUJS 2015 LLB Admission, WBNUJS 2015 Application Form, NUJS 2015 Application Form Availability, NUJS 2015 Application Form Submission, NUJS 2015 Application Form Last Date, WBNUJS 2015 Online Application Form, WBNUJS 2015 Seats, WBNUJS 2015 Seats Availability, WBNUJS 2015 Reservation of Seats, NUJS 2015 Registration Form, NUJS 2015 Application Form Download, WBNUJS 2015 Application Form Status, NUJS 2015 Examination Detail, WBNUJS 2015 Law Entrance Test, WBNUJS 2015 Exam Schedule, NUJS 2015 Law Prospectus, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences Entrance Exam 2015,
WBNUJS Entrance Exam 2015 – WBNUJS Exam Date 2015 – WBNUJS Exam Notification 2015 – WBNUJS Eligibility 2015 – WBNUJS Application Form 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : nujs : Leave a response for west bengal national university of juridical sciences – wbnujs 2015 by vennila