|CLAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Nirma University 2017 Entrance Exam
Nirma University invites admission Application for BA. LL.B ( Hons. ) & B.Com LLB ( Hons. ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Nirma University Law 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility for Admission to Five-Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.Com., LL.B. ( Hons. ) Programme :
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examinations ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2017 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2017 Authority. Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
Nirma University Law 2017 Seats
Break-up of Seats available
- B.A., LL.B. ( Hons. ) -120
- B. Com., LL.B. ( Hons. ) – 60
15% of the total intake is likely to be filled-in under NRI / NRI Sponsored category. Over and above the approved intake, 15% supernumerary seats will be for Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Foreign Nationals (FN) and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries-South East Asia (CIWGC-SEA). The application procedure and detailed information regarding eligibility for admission under FN / PIO / CIWGCSEA category will be separately notified by the University.
Nirma University Law 2017 Admission Procedure
General & NRI Sponsored Category :
- Nirma University Law Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
- The candidates are compulsorily required to appear in the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) 2017.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University ( ILNU ) in addition to the CLAT 2017 form.
NRI Category :
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2017 or LSAT will be preferred.
To more about Nirma University Law Entrance Exam Click Here
Nirma University Law 2017 Application Procedure
Nirma University Law 2017 Admission Prospectus :
- Nirma University Law Admission Prospectus can be downloaded from our website www.nirmauni.ac.in./ILNU.
- Candidates who have applied, alongwith the prescribed fees, to the Institute ( through Online ) will get the Prospectus of the Institute by post.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Application Fee Payment through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Application fee :
- General Category – 2000/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – 3000/-
- No supporting document is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
To more about Nirma University Law Application Form Click Here
To more about Nirma University Law Question Papers Click Here
Nirma University Law 2017 Important Dates
|1||Starting date for submission of Online Application Form||6th March, 2017|
|2||Last date for submission of Filled-in Online Application Form||27th May, 2017|
|3||Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling.||29th May, 2017|
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Road,
Ahmedabad – 382 481,
Phone No : +91-2717-241900-04 / 241911-15
Fax No : +91-2717-241916 / 17,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.
|Nirma University Law Apply Online : http://admissions.nirmauni.ac.in/CampusLynxNU/onindex.html|
law entrance exams - nirma university -