Mewar University invites application for admission to 5 year Integrated BBA LLB, BA LLB, LLB and LLM Programs for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Mewar University 2016 Law Eligibility
- LLB (Integrated) : 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent grades.
- LLB : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent grades.
- LLM : LLB with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent grades
Note : Those appearing in class XII or equivalent examination may appear in MUEE; however, their admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Date of Birth
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1996 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government of India rules. The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate only will be taken as authentic.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
Mewar University 2016 Law Seats
Mewar University Seats Reservation :
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be applicable as per the Government of India rules.
Mewar University 2016 Law Exam Pattern
The test paper will have 90 multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark. It will have three sections are :
- General Awareness ( 30 marks )
- General English ( 30 marks )
- General Legal Awareness ( 30 marks )
General Awareness : This section will test students on their knowledge of India’s history, culture, economy, political system and geography, etc. It will also have questions on current national and international developments in all fields of knowledge.
General English : The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English. It will have questions related to basics of grammar, antonyms & synonyms, use of prefixes and suffixes, common errors, Punctuation, etc. It will also include questions based on the comprehension of a passage.
General Legal Awareness : This section will test students’ aptitude for general legal matters as well as business – related legal matters. However, the test will be based on the assumption that the candidates do not possess any prior knowledge of law or legal concepts. If a technical / legal term is used in the question, that term will be explained in the question itself. The questions may pertain to the constitution of India, Copyrights and intellectually property rights, electoral system, judicial system, basics of company law, taxation, etc.
Mewar University 2016 Law Exam Centre
|Name of State||Name of City||Code||Name of State||Name of City||Code|
|Delhi / New Delhi East,West, North, South||20||Bikaner||52|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||30||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||62|
|Jamshedpur||33||Ghaziabad ( Vasundhara )||65|
To know more about Exam Centres Click Here
Mewar University 2016 Law Application Form
- Mewar University 2016 Law Application Form can be obtain from the designated centres. For details refer to Mewar University Website www.mewaruniversity.org or to the following address :
University Campus at Chittorgarh,
Rajasthan or Camp office, Mewar Institute,
Sector – 4-C, Vasundhara,
Ghaziabad – 201 012.
- The candidates may also get the Mewar University 2016 Application Forms by post by sending their request in this regard along with a demand draft of 1000/ – drawn in favour of “Mewar University” payable at Ghaziabad / Chittorgarh, latest by June, 2016 to the following address :
Assistant Director ( Admissions ), Mewar University,
Gangrar, Distt. Chittorgarh,
Rajasthan – 312 901.
- Duly filled Mewar University 2016 Law Application Form reach on or before June, 2016 along with all required documents & Demand Draft of 1000 in favour of “Mewar University” payable at Ghaziabad / Chittorgarh.
Mewar University 2016 Law Application Form Submission
- Duly filled Mewar University Application Form should reach on or before June, 2016 to the following address :
Assistant Director (Admissions) Mewar University,
Gangrar, Dist. Chittorgarh,
Rajasthan – 312 901.
- The filled in Application Form may also be submitted personally at University Campus at Chittorgarh. The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
- The last date for receipt of Mewar University 2016 Application Form by Registered / Speed Post ( Not by Courier ) is June, 2016.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Mewar University 2016 Law Admit Card
- Mewar University 2016 Admit cards will be sent by general post. However, in case of non – receipt, it may be generated from the University’s website www.mewaruniversity.org 10 days before the examination.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact / write to the University in case he / she is not in receipt of the Admit Card. In no case duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centre.
Mewar University 2016 Law Results
Mewar University Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016
To know more about Results Click Here
Mewar University 2016 Law Important Dates
- Mewar University Application Form Last Date 2016 : May, 2016
- Entrance Exam Date : June, 2016
Rajasthan – 312 901,
Telephone No : 01471 – 220881 / 2 / 3 / 4, 291148 / 58, 09351245280,
Fax No. : 01471 – 220886,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.mewaruniversity.org,
law entrance exams - mewar university -