Lloyd LET 2017 Entrance Exam
Lloyd Law College Entrance Test ( LET ) invites admission Application 5 Year BA LLB & 3 Year LLB programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Lloyd Law 2017 Eligibility
For BA.LLB :
- Admission to the B.A.LL.B. – 5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
- Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
Lloyd LET 2017 Exam Pattern
For BA. LLB
- The test shall be of 150 multiple choice objective type questions with four options for each question.
- The candidates shall have to choose the correct option. Each question shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
- Section I General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Section II English, Section III Mathematics, Section IV Reasoning, Section V Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness.
For LLB :
- The test shall be of 150 multiple choice objective type questions with four options for each question. The candidates shall have to choose the correct option. Each question shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
The paper shall consist of 4 Sections which are as follows :
- Section I General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Section II English, Section III Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness, Section IV Analytical Ability.
To know more about Lioyd LET 2017 Exam Pattern Click Here
Documents required at the time of personal interview for B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Course :
- 10th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & original )
- 12th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & Original )
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate ( SC / ST )
- Four passport size recent photographs
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should :
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 System ) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST Category.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination ( subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms ).
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April are also eligible to apply.
Note : All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Lloyd LET 2017 Test Centres
Lloyd LET 2017 Selection Procedure
- Entrance Test LET
- Personal Interview
Lloyd LET 2017 Results
Lloyd LET 2017 Result Date :
Lloyd LET 2017 Result Date : Lloyd Law Entrance Test 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Lloyd LET Results 2017…
To know more about Lioyd LET 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about Lioyd LET 2017 Question Papers Click Here
Lloyd LET 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Availability of online application forms on college website
( www.lloydlawcollege.com )
|16th January, 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application forms||25th April , 2017|
|3.||Issue of Hall Tickets||24th May, 2017|
|4.||Date of LET 2017||27th May, 2017 ( 3:00pm to 5:00pm ) ( Saturday )|
Lloyd Law College,
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida – 201 306, Delhi / NCR,
Telephone No. : +91 – 0120 – 6525116 / 117,
Mobile No. : +91 – 9999703599, 8800621117,
Fax No. : +91 – 0120 – 2320749,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lloydlawcollege.com.
|Application Form : https://admissionhelp.com/LloydLawCollege/login.aspx|
law entrance exams - lloyd let -