KLSAT 2017 Question Bank CD -
KLSAT 2017 Law Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ( KIITEE ) as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its law courses such as 5 Year BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB and 1 year LLM Programs for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Courses offered by KLSAT Law School 2017
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BSc LLB
KLSAT 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility for BA LLB, BBA LLB & BSc LLB :
- 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
- For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks
- Age: Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July, 2017
Eligibility for LLM :
- Candidate should have passed B.A.LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc.LLB / B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from recognized university and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate
KLSAT 2017 Reservation of Seats
The KLSAT 2017 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged ( PC )||3%|
KLSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The Online KIIT Law Exam will consist of 120 questions to be answered in 180 minutes.
|Course||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|BA.LLB / BBA.LLB / B.Sc.LLB||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LLM||Multiple Choice Questions ( The questions will be pertaining to LLB Syllabus )||120|
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
KLSAT 2017 Application Form
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
- Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. ( If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’ ).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent / guardian.
- Dispatch the Application Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only. For downloaded application form. The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier ) to
“The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
so as to reach on or before 31st March, 2017, 5.00 p.m. Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available in the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in. Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
KLSAT 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 1st April, 2017 to 5th April, 2017. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 6th April, 2017, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 7th April, 2017 to 10th April, 2017 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over
To know more about KLSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
KLSAT 2017 Results
KLSAT 2017 Result Date:
KLSAT 2017 Law Result Date : KLSAT 2017 Law Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 5th May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your KLSAT Law Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about KLSAT 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about KLSAT 2017 Question Papers Click Here
KLSAT 2017 Important Dates
|Apply Online KIITEE LAW 2017||2nd December, 2016 to 25th March, 2017|
|Last date of receiving KIITEE LAW 2017||31st March, 2017 Filled in Application form|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card||5th April, 2017 in the website|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16th April, 2017 to 19th April, 2017|
|Declaration of Result KIITEE LAW 2017||5th May, 2017|
|Counseling starts from||25th May, 2017|
KIIT Law School,
Bhubaneswar – 751 024, Orissa.
Telefax No. : 0674 2725440,
Mobile No. : 099370 21892, 09937017378, 094383 03041, 094383 04010,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kiit.ac.in.
|Application Form : http://kiitee.eduquity.com/YEAR2017/KIITEE2017REG/Home.aspx|
law entrance exams - klsat -