Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Exam 2016
Dibrugarh University invites applications for admission to Five Year Integrated B.A.LL.B. (H) and LL.M programmes through entrance exam for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Dibrugarh University Law Eligibility
Five Year Integrated B.A.LL.B. (H) : A candidate for admission to the Five- year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) Course shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination ( 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination securing at least 45% in aggregate of the total marks. Provided that there shall be a relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
LL.M. : A candidate to take admission into LL.M. Course must have 50% marks in aggregate in 3 year LL.B. or 5 year B.A.LL.B. (H) Course recognized by University Grants Commission ( UGC ) and Bar Council of India ( BCI ). The candidates appearing in final year examination of the aforesaid Programmes may also apply but at the time of admission they must produce the mark sheet and Certificate in original.
Dibrugarh University Law Total intake
- B.A.-LL.B. (H) : 60 seats
- LL.M. : 40 seats
Dibrugarh University Law Exam Pattern
|Duration : 2 Hours ( 10 AM-12 noon.)
viva-voce – 1:00 pm onwards
No. of Questions : 90
Total Marks : 180
Viva –voce : 20
Total Marks : 200
|Duration : 2 Hours ( 10:30 AM-12:30 P.M. )
No. of Questions : 100
Total Marks : 200
|Contents of Question Paper||General English
Analytical & Logical reasoning
Aptitude for Learning Law
|Indian Constitutional Law ( Questions 15 )
Indian Penal Code ( Questions 10 )
Environmental Law ( Questions 10 )
International Law ( Questions 10 )
C.P.C., Cr.P.C. & Evidence Act ( Questions 15 )
Family Law ( Questions 15 )
Law of Torts ( Questions 15 )
Business Law ( Law of Contract, Partnership and Sales of Goods Act ) ( Questions 10 )
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Exam Center
Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Dibrugarh University Law Admission Procedure 2016
The Dibrugarh University Law admission to the aforesaid Programmes will be made only on merit basis through an Admission Test and (viva-voce / wherever applicable) to be conducted by the University.
Admission cannot be claimed by any applicant as a matter of right. On being selected for admission, the applicant has to appear before admission committee at the Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University with all original certificates, mark sheets and other requirements on scheduled date and time. If any selected candidate is unable to appear personally, he may send his authorized representative with the required documents. If any applicant fails to deposit prescribed fee within the stipulated time, his/her admission will automatically stand cancelled.
If any selected candidate or his authorised representative does not appear before Admission Committee on scheduled date and time, his/her candidature shall be deemed to be cancelled without any intimation in writing.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Law Admission 2016
1. Please download the Dibrugarh University Application Form along with the Copy of the prescribed Bank Challan, which shall be available in the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in from 27th May, 2016 and fill up with all details carefully.
2. Deposit 500/- as the Application Fee at any branch of the Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India using the prescribed Bank Challan available with the Application Form. Candidates willing to deposit the Fee at any Branch of the State Bank of India shall have to pay an additional amount of 60/- as bank charge, which is not required if the Fee is deposited at any Branch of the Punjab National Bank.
3. Submit the duly filled in Application Form accompanied by self-attested copies of all relevant documents along with the University Copy of Fee Deposit Receipt at the Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University on or before 23rd June, 2016.
4. Please fill up the format of the Dibrugarh University Law Admit Card for Admission Test given in the last page of Application Form and submit the same at the time of submission of your filled in Application Form with necessary information. Please collect it again from the Office of the Centre after issuance of a Test Roll No. by the University.
Dibrugarh University Law Important Dates
|Events||Date for BA.LL.B.(H)||Date for LL.M.|
|Last date for issue & submission of Application Form||23rd June, 2016||22nd July, 2016|
|Date of Admission Test & Viva Voce||29th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )||24th July, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|Notification of Provisional Selection List||4th July, 2016||26th July, 2016|
|Date of Admission||11th July, 2016 (Merit List)
13th July 2016, (Waiting List)
|27th July, 2016 (Merit List)
28th July 2016 (Waiting List)
|Commencement of Classes||1st August, 2016|
To know more about Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Exam Click Here
Dibrugarh University Law Result
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Exam result will be declared on 4th July, 2016 for BA LLB program and 26th July, 2016 for LLM program.
To know more about Dibrugarh University Law Result Click Here
Dibrugarh University Contact Address
Dibrugarh – 786004,
Tel No. : +91-0373-2370243,
Fax : +91 0373-2370768,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dibru.ac.in.
|Dibrugarh University Application Form : http://www.dibru.ac.in/images/uploaded_files/2016/may/BALLB_LLM_Admission_Form_2016-17.pdf|
law entrance exams - dibrugarh university -