|BVU Law 2016 Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Result||Counselling|
BVP LLB Application Procedure
BVP LLB 2017 Application Procedure
Online application form is available at University’s website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
A candidate desirous of appearing for the LL.B. Entrance Test – 2017 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,200/- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
Online submission of Application form :
The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website ).
The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record. Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned on the website.
Submission of Application form in person / by post / by Courier:
In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
Pune – 411030.
Telephone No. : 020-24407131/132/133
Fax No. : 020-24329675
- The completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan ( available at the Common Entrance Test Cell ) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 9th June, 2017 before 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP LLB Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card ( Hall Ticket ) will be dispatched to the candidate well in advance by post / mail at the address registered in the application form.
If the Candidate has not received the Admit Card in time, he may ask for duplicate admit card at his respective examination centers i.e Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Jodhpur, Indore, Lucknow & Jaipur on 16th June, 2017. The address of centres Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai are given below. The rest of the centres details will be provided on the following website www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.bvpnlcpune.org
Note : Student shall bring the entrance test fee receipt, latest photograph and ID proof for issue of duplicate admit card.
BVP LLB 2017 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting completed application form to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||9th June, 2017|
|Dispatch of admission cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible.||on receipt and scrutinization of application form|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received by 15th June, 2017||16th June, 2017|
|Date and time of LL.B. Entrance Test||17th June, 2017 ( Sunday )11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Declaration of result||24th June, 2017|
|Counselling & Admission ( At Pune & Delhi Only )||30th June, 2017 at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|College to open||15th July, 2017 at 10:00 AM|