|Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form|
|Exam Scheme||Result||Question Bank|
|JNVST 2017 Question Bank CD -|
JNVST Selection and Admission 2017
Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidates to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Marks obtained by candidates ( both selected and unselected ) in the test are not communicated.
There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result, no request for re-totaling of marks will be entertained.
It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents / guardians that under the scheme of JNVs, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal from the students selected for migration, continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
The candidates and their parents / guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other district(s) State(s) etc. will be entertained.
Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes ( SCs ) and Scheduled Tribes ( STs ) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste / Tribe at the time of seeking admission, if selected. Such certificate should be procured from the competent authority before 15th May, of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of concerned JNV at the time of admission.
Candidates belonging to the disabled category ( Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped ) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission.
Candidates belonging to the disabled category ( Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped ) can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST or their native district where his / her parents are residing.
JNVST 2016 9th Class Lateral Entry Test for Selection & Admission
1. Selection in the selection test will not vest any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as date of birth, pass certificate of VIII class with mark sheets, SC / ST certificate as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
2. Details of the marks obtained in the test are not communicated and there is no provision for re-checking / re-totaling.
3. Candidates will be considered for the admission only into that Vidyalaya for which he / she has appeared for Selection Test.
4. At the time of admission, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes ( SCs ) Scheduled Tribes ( STs ) & Other Backward Classes ( OBCs ) categories will have to produce the required Scheduled Caste/Tribe or OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority.
5. In case of any dispute, the decision of NVS will be final and binding on the candidates.