NCHMCT JEE 2017 Application Form
|NCHMCT JEE 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home||Exam Details||Eligibility||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Centres||Results||Counselling||Paticipating Institutes|
NCHMCT Application Form 2017
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2017 :
Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 19th December, 2016 from affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA. Detail shall be available on the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in from the 12th December, 2016
Candidates may also apply through on-line from 12th December, 2016 by remitting fee through gateway payment. For on-line application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017.
Guidelines for filling up the application form for JEE 2017 :
- The candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Application Form for JEE- 2017.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- The candidate must fill the application form in his / her own handwriting, clearly, legibly and in block letters.
- The Application Form should be filled in English only.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate should write his / her name in CAPITAL LETTERS ( IN ENGLISH ) as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box within any word of your name. Leave NCHM JEE Information Brochure 2017 10 only one blank box between consecutive words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Name of Mother / Father: Write the name of your Mother or Father exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your mother’s / father’s name.
- Date of birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School / Board ( Class-X ) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 01 to 31 for Date, Jan to Dec for Month and four digits for year of birth. For example, if born on 16th August, 1995, the date should be entered as follows: 16th August, 1995. Darken the appropriate ovals for date, month and year in each column.
- Category: Darken the appropriate ovals for your categories- General( GEN ), Scheduled Caste( SC ),Scheduled Tribe( ST ), Other Backward Classes( OBC ( Non Creamy Laye ), and sub category such as Physically Disabled( PD ) and Kashmiri Migrant( KM ). Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be changed at a later date (at the time of Counselling / admission ). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than one category, he / she can darken more than one oval, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he / she should darken the ovals for SC and PD Categories.
- Gender: Darken the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ , ‘Female’ or Other.
- Qualifying Exam: Darken the oval titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Darken the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING’ covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
- Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, darken the oval indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; darken the oval indicated for “OTHERS”.
- Mailing Address: Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE along with Telephone / Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code at which the communication is to be sent.
- Photograph of the candidate: The candidate should affix his / her recent colour photograph with white background ( without attestation ) taken not more than three months old. The photograph should be pasted ( NOT STAPLED ) in the space marked for it.
- Centre of Test: Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2017. Fill in the code from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
- Verification and Countersignatures: While filing up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her by putting his / her signature at the appropriate spaces provided for the purpose in the application form. Signature is also required to be put within the box provided. The candidate must also get his / her application form countersigned by the parent / guardian. Relationship of the person countersigning the application form with the candidate should also be specified in the box meant for the purpose. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his / her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
Be Careful While Handling of Application Form :
- There should be no over-writing; o Do not write or mark on the BARCODES
- Refold the application form only where it was originally folded. Do not put any pin or staple. Paste the photograph with Fevistick / Gum stick only.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray pencil / pen marks anywhere on the application form.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
- No request for change / correction / modification in the particulars of Application Form will be entertained.
Note: Candidates may note in their own interest that there is no provision of relaxation in respect of age or qualification, so candidates may check their eligibility before submission of application form.
Mailing Your Filled Application Form for NCHMCT JEE 2017 :
How where and by when to send your completed application form :
Duly completed Application Form should be sent to “JEE CELL” National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309″ in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post . Ensure that the Application Form is not folded. ( Application sent through private courier service will not be accepted ). Applications mailed by Registered / Speed Post after last date shall also not be accepted. Application can also be submitted by hand at NCHMCT, NOIDA. The last date for receipt of Application Form is 14th April- 2017.
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card To Be Downloaded From www.nchm.nic.in & https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017 :
( Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate ) The candidate shall have to download the admit card ( in duplicate ) from 19th April, 2017 to 29th April, 2017. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. Any discrepancy should immediately be brought to the notice of JEE CELL in the Council through email at email@example.com. One copy of Admit Card duly self attested to be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Application Form Available Online||12th December, 2016 to 14 April, 2017|
|2||Last Date for receipt of filled-in form||14th April, 2017|
|3||Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website||19th April, 2017 onwards|
|4||Written Examination ( JEE 2017 )||29 April, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|5||Timings of JEE 2017||1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs ( 3 hours )|
|6||Result of JEE on website||3rd Week of May, 2017|
|7||Conduct of Counselling||Last week of May 2017 and First week of June 2017|
|8||Commencement of Academic Session||17th July, 2017|
Home Exam Details Eligibility Exam Pattern Exam Centres Results Counselling Paticipating Institutes NCHMCT Application Form 2017 How to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2017 : Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 19th December, 2016 from affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT … Continue reading
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2017 Download, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Application Fee Details, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Online Registration Form, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Application Form, NCHMCT JEE Online Registration Form 2017 Download, NCHMCT JEE Online 2017 Application Status, NCHMCT JEE Offline 2017 Application, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Online Forms, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Application Form Available Online, NCHMCT JEE Online Application Number 2017, NCHMCT JEE Application Form Availability, Online Application Form for NCHMCT JEE 2017, Last Date for NCHMCT JEE Online Application 2017, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Online Application Form Last Date, NCHMCT JEE Online Admit Card 2017 Download, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Admission Form, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Online Form 2017, Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2017, Availability of NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2017, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Online Payment, NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2017 Issue Date, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Fee Details, NCHMCT JEE Last Date for Receipt of Application Form 2017, NCHMCT JEE Hall Ticket 2017 Issue Date,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2017 application form by nirmala