University of Horticultural Sciences – UHS Bagalkot Entrance Exam 2016
UHS Bagalkot Entrance Examination 2016
UHS Bagalkot UG Entrance Exam 2016
University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for Common Admission ( Lateral Entry ) to B.Sc. ( Agri. ) / B.Sc. ( Hort ) / B.Tech. ( Ag.Engg ) Degree Programs for Diploma ( AGRI. ) / Diploma ( Hort. ) / Diploma ( Agri.Engg. ) Candidates in Farm Universities in Karnataka for the Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
UHS Bagalkot UG Eligibility 2016
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Agri. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Sc. ( Agri ).
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Hort. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Sc. ( Hort ).
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Ag.Engg. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Tech. ( Ag.Engg. ).
- Candidate should possess a good moral character and conduct.
UHS Bagalkot UG Application Form 2016
1. Online Application Form is available on the websites of the Farm Universities in Karnataka.
2. Fill-in the application form legibly without leaving any blank. Filled in application and copies of other relevant documents may be submitted to the following address on or before 18th July, 2016. The University is not responsible for late receipt of applications.
Registrar, University of Agricultural Sciences,
Bengaluru – 560 065.
Application fee of 1,000/- for General and 500/- for SC / ST / Cat – I candidate shall be paid online by using e-challan in favour of Comptroller, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bengaluru to Account – GKVK 2016 A/C.
UHS Bagalkot UG 2016 Exam Centers
1. University of Horticultural Sciences Entrance Examination will be conducted simultaneously on 5th August, 2016 between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
University of Horticultural Sciences Entrance Examination will be conducted at the following Centres :
2. Candidates must write the Entrance Examination in the headquarters of the University from which they obtained their Diploma Certificate.
3. No separate intimation will be sent regarding the date / time of Entrance Examination.
4. The result of the Entrance Examination will be put up on websites of Universities ( UAS, Bangalore – www.uasbangalore.edu.in; UAS, Dharwad – www.uasd.edu; UAS, Raichur – www.uasraichur.edu.in; UAHS, Shivamogga – www.uahs.in; UHS, Bagalkot – www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in ) on 12th August, 2016 and the Merit List will be put up on 16th August, 2016.
UHS Bagalkot UG 2016 Important Dates
|1||Last date for online submission of application along with online payment of Application fee||18th July, 2016|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||5th August, 2016
at 10:00 AM
|3||Last date for Submission of OGPA / Caste / Verification Certificate from respective Diploma Colleges||10th August, 2016|
|4||Announcement of Entrance Examination Marks||12th August, 2016|
|5||Announcement of Merit List||16th August, 2016|
|6||Option Entry||17th August, 2016|
|7||Mock allotment of seats ( I Round )||19th August, 2016|
|8||Online Seat Allotment ( I Round )||20th August, 2016|
|9||Commencement of Semester||22nd August, 2016|
|10||Last date to join the College for students allotted seats in I Round||24th August, 2016|
|11||Notification of vacancies after I Round admission||26th August, 2016|
|12||Last date for Option Entry for II Round||29th August, 2016|
|13||Allotment of vacant Seats||31st August, 2016|
|14||Last date to join the College for students allotted seats in II Round||2nd September, 2016|
University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for admission PhD Programs in the University for the Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
UHS Bagalkot PhD Entrance Exam Date 2015
|UHS PhD 2015 Exam Date : 23rd July, 2015 ( Thursday )|
I. Doctoral Degree Program
University of Horticultural Sciences offers doctoral degree program at three campuses viz. Bagalkot, Arabhavi and Bengaluru.
|1||Horticulture||The candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in M.Sc. ( Hort. ) / M.Sc. ( Agri. ) in Horticulture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Horticulture / Agriculture University / Institutions recognized by ICAR.||The candidates should possess minimum CGPA / OGPA of not less than 2.75 / 4.00 or 7.00 / 10.00& for SC / ST / Cat-I 2.25 / 4.00 or 6.50 / 10.00 or its equivalent.|
|2||Biotechnology and Crop Improvement||The candidates should possess a Master’s degree ( Horticulture / Agriculture ) in Biotechnology & Crop Improvement / Molecular Biology & Bio - Technology / Agricultural Biotechnology / Seed Science Technology / Genetic and Plant Breeding / Plant Physiology / Agricultural Biochemistry / Biochemistry / Genetic Engineering or M.Sc. in Plant Sciences / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Biotechnology from a recognized Horticulture / Agriculture University / Institutions recognized by ICAR.|
|3||Plant Pathology||The candidates should possess a Master’s degree ( Horticulture / Agriculture ) in Plant Pathology / Plant Protection / Mycology or M.Sc. in Sericulture from a recognized Horticulture / Agriculture University / Institutions recognized by ICAR.|
|4||Horticulture Entomology||The candidates should possess a Master’s Degree ( Horticulture / Agriculture ) in Entomology / Plant Protection or M.Sc. in Sericulture / Apiculture from a recognized Horticulture / Agriculture University / Institutions recognized by ICAR.|
|Sl.No. ||Discipline||Name of the Campus and intake Capacity ( No’s )|
|COH, Bagalkot||KRCCH, Arabhavi||COH, Bengaluru||Total|
|1||Ph.D in Horticulture||6||10||10||26|
|2||Ph.D in Entomology||2||-||-||2|
|3||Ph.D in Plant Pathology||2||-||-||2|
|4||Ph.D in Biotechnology and Crop Improvement||2||-||2||4|
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats in favour of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes will be in accordance with the reservation policy stipulated by the Government of Karnataka from time to time. Candidates should produce the valid caste Certificate.
- If seats belonging to any of the Categories referred to above are not filled due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the reservation to that extent shall stand reduced and shall be transferred to the General Merit category as per the G.O. No. ED/47/TEC/97 dated 3.5.97.
- Over & above Three per cent of the seats are reserved for physically Challenged candidates.
- The reservation is provided to the students from Hyderabad – Karnataka Region, on production of valid certificate from the Assistant Commissioner as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka.
- In – Service candidates will be required to send their applications through proper channel. One seat for each of the Disciplines is reserved over and above the total number of seats. The candidates should possess at – least one degree ( either B.Sc. or M.Sc. ) outside the UHS, Bagalkot.
- These candidates shall compulsorily forward their filled in application through their employer within the last date prescribed, failing which their application shall not be considered. Further, such candidates if admitted shall also submit their deputation order/relieving order compulsorily at the time of reporting for the Ph.D. program.
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Application Form
Application form, fees challan, Notification and Prospectus can be downloaded from University of Horticultural Sciences Website www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in
- The candidates should send the filled-in application along – with all the relevant copies of testimonials ( SSLC, PUC, UG, PG marks cards, Hyderabad Karnataka Certificate, Cast & Income Certificate, Publications, etc. )
- The applicants should also have to obtain Bank Challan through the University website. Application fees along with bank processing fees should be paid through Bank challan only ( DD / IPO / Cheque will not be accepted ) at any branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA. The applicants have to enclose University Copy of the challan along with the application form, failing which candidature will be rejected.
- No certificate sent after the last date for receipt of the application will be accepted except the OGPA card / PDC of qualifying examination for which the last date of submission will be a day earlier to the date of Entrance Test ( i.e., before 23rd July, 2015 ).
- Filled – in application together with copies of testimonials should be sent in an envelope, superscribing on it, “Application for admission to Doctoral Degree Program 2015 – 16”submitted to the following address :The Registrar,
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Udyangiri, Seemikeri Cross,
Bagalkot – 587104.On or before 15th July, 2015 ( 5.00 P.M ). The late submitted and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Note : The late submitted and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. For more details refer, our University of Horticultural Sciences Website www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in. The Application and Ph.D Prospectus 2015 – 16 can be downloaded from the University website and submit the application enclosing prescribed Fees Challan ( University Copy ) obtained between 25th June, 2015 to 15th July, 2015 with necessary documents on or before 15th July, 2015.
Mode of UHS Bagalkot PhD Admission 2015
- The Candidates seeking admission should possess a prescribed Master’s degree from a ICAR recognized state / central government / autonomous institutions and shall appear for entrance test.
- Admission for the seats shall be in accordance with merit as determined by the Doctoral Degree Program Admission Committee, the relative merit being determined as follows :
|1||Weightage to an extent of 50% marks in Master’s Degree||50|
|2||Weightage to an extent of 45% marks obtained in Entrance Test ||45|
|3||A. Weightage to an extent of 5% marks for SRF qualifying in ICAR or CSIR fellowship examination ( with fellowship ) OR|
B. Weightage to an extent of 5% marks for OGPA of M.Sc.
C. Weightage to an extent of 5% marks for Sports / Games / NSS / NCC / Cultural / Fine Arts / Literary activities
D. Weightage to an extent of 5% marks for full length papers published in the refereed scientific journals as mentioned below :
- A candidate should secure a minimum of 45% of marks from the above criteria to be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. degree program. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category – I, a minimum of 40% of marks is required.
- The sports & Games / cultural / Fine Arts / Literary events recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) New Delhi shall only be considered.
- Candidates, who have studied under Trimester system seeking Ph.D degree admission / re – admission, should compulsorily submit a copy of the certificate declaring equivalent percentage of marks issued by the competent authority declaring equivalent percentage of marks.
- All eligible candidates seeking admission, including candidates qualified for ICAR – SRF / CSIR / UGC / DBT / DST with or without fellowship or any other fellowship and candidates on deputation from State / Central Government and autonomous institution for Ph.D degree programs shall apply and ( are required to ) appear for entrance examination.
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Important Dates
|1||Ph D application Form & Prospectus Available on University of Horticultural Sciences ||25th June, 2015 to 15th July, 2015
|2||Last date for receipt of filled in applications||15th July, 2015 up to 5.00 P.M.|
|3||Scrutiny of applications by Registrar’s Office||13th July, 2015 to 16th July, 2015|
|4||Uploading the list of eligible / ineligible candidates for entrance exam on University of Horticultural Sciences||17th July, 2015
|5||UHS PhD Entrance Test||23rd July, 2015
I Preference - 10.00 A.M. to 11.15 A..M.
II Preference - 11.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.
|6 ||Evaluation of answer papers||24th July, 2015|
|7||Announcement of Merit / Rank list on the University website||27th July, 2015|
|8||Ist Round - Counseling cum Admission||04.08.2015 at 10.00 A.M.|
|9||Commencement of first semester for the Academic year 2015 - 16||17th August, 2015|
|10||Final casual Round of Counseling cum Admission||29th August, 2015 at 10.00 A.M.|
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Udyanagiri, Near Seemikeri Cross,
Bagalkot – 587103,
Tele Phone : 08354 – 201354, 201342, 201234,
Telefax : 235152,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in
UHS Bagalkot Entrance Examination 2016 UHS Bagalkot UG Entrance Exam 2016 UHS Bagalkot UG Entrance Exam 2016 University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for Common Admission ( Lateral Entry ) to B.Sc. ( Agri. ) / … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : UHS Bagalkot Entrance Exam Details, UHS Bagalkot Entrance Date, UHS Bagalkot Entrance Test, University of Horticultural Sciences – UHS Bagalkot Entrance Exam 2016, UHS Bagalkot Exam Date, UHS Bagalkot Exam Details, UHS Bagalkot Online Application Form, UHS Bagalkot Apply Online, UHS Bagalkot Apply Date, How to apply for UHS Bagalkot 2016, UHS Bagalkot Application Form Available Date, UHS Bagalkot Admission Schedule, UHS Bagalkot Exam Schedule, UHS Bagalkot Reservation Category, UHS Bagalkot Exam Seat Availability, UHS Bagalkot Online Registration, UHS Bagalkot Registration form, UHS Bagalkot Entrance Exam Centres, UHS Bagalkot Exam Cities, UHS Bagalkot Exam Centre List, UHS Bagalkot Examination Cities,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for university of horticultural sciences – uhs bagalkot entrance exam 2016 by nirmala