NCERT National Talent Search Examination – NCERT NTSE 2014
NCERT Entrance Exam 2014
National Talent Search Examination,
National Council of Educational Research and Training,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Phone No : 011 – 26560464,26562704,
E Mail : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.ncert.nic.in.
National Talent Search Scheme started in the year 1963. The purpose of the scheme is to identify talented students and nurture them. This year NCERT will conduct the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class X.
NCERT NTSE Entrance Exam Date 2014
|Stage - I ( State )|
|Examination in Mizoram, |
Meghalaya, Nagaland and
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|16th November, 2013|
|Examination in All other States |
and Union Territories
|17th November, 2013|
|Stage - II ( National )|
|Examination in All States and |
|11th May, 2014 ( Sunday )|
- NCERT NTSE 2014 Scholarships : On the basis of the National Talent Search Examination, 1000 scholarships will be awarded. The amount of scholarship will be 500/- per month.
- NCERT NTSE 2014 Seats Reservation : 15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category and 3% for Physically Challenged group of students.
- NCERT NTSE Selection 2014 : There will be two – stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage I, selection will be done by States/UTs through a written examination. Students, who qualify Stage – I, will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT.
- NCERT NTSE 2014 Eligibility : All students of Class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for the Stage – I examination, conducted by the States/UTs, in which the schools are located. There will be no domicile restriction.
NCERT NTSE 2014 Application Form
You may contact the State / UT Liaison officer for procuring application form. However, application form can be downloaded from NCERT website http://www.ncert.nic.in also.
The completed application form should be signed by the Principal of the school. The candidate as well as the Principal of the school must adhere to the last date for submission of the Application Form. Different states may have different last dates for submission. Please confirm from the liaison officer of your state, the address at which the completed forms are to be submitted.
The State wise contact of the liaison officers are given below and are also available in the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in. All queries related to application form should be directed to the State Liaison Officers ( LOs ). No application should be sent to NCERT.
NCERT NTSE 2013 Application Fees
States and Union Territories may notify the fee required which will be paid for the Stage – I examination. Therefore, before submitting the application form, you may find out the fees charged for Stage – I Examination and also the mode of payment from the respective State Liaison Officers ( LOs ). However, NCERT does not charge any fee for Stage – II examination.
NCERT NTSE 2014 Examination Pattern
NCERT NTSE 2014 pattern of written examination will be as follows :
- Stage I examination at the State / UT level will comprise of two parts, namely (a) Mental Ability Test ( MAT ) and (b) Scholastic Aptitude Test ( SAT ), which also includes Language Comprehensive Test.
- Stage II examination at the National level will comprise of (a) Mental Ability Test ( MAT ), (b) Scholastic Aptitude Test ( SAT ), which also includes Language Comprehensive Test.
NCERT NTSE 2014 Important Dates
|Stage - I ( State )||Last Date for Submission of |
NCERT NTSE Application Form
|31st August, 2013*|
|NCERT NTSE Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||16th November, 2013|
|NCERT NTSE Examination in All other States and Union Territories||17th November, 2013|
|Stage - II ( National )||NCERT NTSE Examination in All States and Union Territories||11th May, 2014 ( Sunday )|
NCERT NTSE State Quotas 2014
Each State / Union Territory has been allotted a quota to recommend a specific number of candidates for the Stage II examination, the details of which will be made available on NCERT website. However, there will be no State / Union Territory Quota for the final award of scholarship after the Stage II examination.
NCERT NTSE 2014 Results
Results of the Stage – I examination will be announced by the respective State Governments / Union Territories. Results of Stage – II examination will be announced by NCERT.
Indian Students Studying Abroad in Class X can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under conditions prescribed in the NTS brochure which is available on the NCERT website. Candidates may fill up the Application Form, available on the NCERT website and send to the undersigned along with a photocopy of the mark sheet of previous examination, latest by 31st March, 2014.
NCERT NTSE Exam Date 2014 – NCERT NTSE Scholarship 2014 – NCERT NTSE Seats 2014 – NCERT NTSE Eligibility 2014 – NCERT NTSE Application Form 2014 – NCERT NTSE Application Fee 2014 – NCERT NTSE Important Dates 2014 – NCERT NTSE Results 2014
Exams Date Related : NCERT NTSE 2014 Exam Date for Stage II, NCERT NTSE 2014 Exam Date for Stage I, NCERT NTSE 2014 Exam Schedule, NCERT National Talent Search Examination – NCERT NTSE 2014, NCERT NTSE 2014 Exam Details, NCERT NTSE 2013 Reservation of Seats, NCERT NTSE 2014 Notification, NCERT NTSE 2014 Eligibility Criteria, NCERT NTSE 2014 Exam Scheme, NCERT NTSE 2014 Prospectus Download, NCERT NTSE 2014 Application Form, NCERT NTSE 2013 Test Pattern, NCERT NTSE 2014 Application Fee, NCERT NTSE 2014 Question Papers, NCERT NTSE 2013 Examination Fee, NCERT NTSE 2014 Results, NTSE 2013 Scholarship Forms, NCERT NTSE 2013 Selection Criteria, NCERT NTSE 2014 Seats Allotments, NCERT NTSE 2013 Fee Details, NCERT NTSE 2013 Application Form Last Date, NCERT NTSE 2014 Question Paper Pattern, NCERT NTSE 2013 Application Form Submission Date, NCERT NTSE 2013 Important Dates ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for ncert national talent search examination – ncert ntse 2014 by amala