Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Entrance Exam 2015
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Entrance Exam2015
Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
Udaipur – 313 039,
Telephone No. : +91 294 2471969 / 2471794,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dpsmlsu.org.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University applications are invited to PhD Program in the faculties of Science / Commerce / Management / Social Science / Humanities / Law / Earth Sciences and Education. Admission to the PhD program will be made through Research Entrance Test – RET 2015 and interview as per PhD regulations of the university based on UGC regulation 2009.
Areas of Research :
|Faculty of Science||Faculty of Social Sciences||Faculty of Humanities|
|Computer Science||Political Science||English|
|Mathematics & Statitics||Psychology||Urdu|
|Pharmacy||Faculty of Earth Sciences||Jainology & Prakrit|
|Faculty of Commerce||Geography||Faculty of Education|
|Business Administration||Environmental Science||Education|
|Banking & Business Economics||Faculty of Management Studies||Faculty of Law|
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 Exam Date
|Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Exam Date : 13th December, 2015 ( Sunday );|
Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Exam Schedule
- MLSU PhD 2015 Paper I : 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
- MLSU PhD 2015 Paper II : 11.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 Eligibility
- Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University or should have qualified in an examination conducted nu professional bodies leading to CA, CS, ICWA, PGDM approved by AICTE, New Deli.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at the PG level will be given to SC / ST/ OBC ( Non Creamy layer ) and physically handicapped students.
- Exemption : No candidates shall be exempted from the Research Entrance Test irrespective of their qualifying in UGC / CSIR NET ( JRF ), etc.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Entrance Exam Scheme 2015
The MSU PhD examination will consist of two papers. Examination for both the papers will be held on 13th December, 2015 (Sunday)
Paper I :
(a) For all subjects except subjects under Faculty of Science
The questions shall be of general nature, intended to assess the research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. A total of 50 multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be set. There will be no negative marking.
(b) For all subjects under Faculty of Science;
Paper I shall contain two parts
- Part A : General Science; Part “A” of Paper-I shall contain 40 General Science questions including computer awareness. These questions shall he common to all Science subject areas. Topics will be the same as that normally covered in secondary school as well as recent developments in Science which a student of Science is expected lo know, A candidate shall be required to answer a maximum of 25 questions from PART-A. In case a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only first 25 questions answered will be taken Up for evaluation.
- Part “B” of the Paper-1 shall contain 25 questions to test reasoning utility, comprehension and divergent thinking to assess the research aptitude of the candidate.
Paper- II :
This paper will be separate for esc* subject anti will consist of SO MCQ. There will be no negative marking. The syllabus for this paper will be the same as that of UGC/CSIR NET examination.
- Syllabus and sample papers are available on the UCC website and also on the University web site www.mlsu.ac.in and www.dpsmlsu.org
- Candidates who have applied for the test will be required to download their admit card from the University web site from 07th December, 2015.
- Paper – II will be evaluated only for those candidates who are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-1 as per the table given below :
Category A Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|General / OBC||50||50||100|
|PH / SC / ST / OBC ( Non-creamy layer )||45||45||90|
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 Application Form
MLSU PhD application form and other details can be downloaded from the university website www.dpsmlsu.ac.in from 12th October, 2015 and should be submitted to the office of the following address on or before 31st October, 2015 on payment 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped candidates ) through Demand Draft in favour of “Dean, Post-Graduate Studies, MLSU, Udaipur”.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Admission Test 2015 – University of Sukhadia PhD Eligibility Criteria 2015 – Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD Application Form 2015 – ML Sukhadia University PhD Exam Centers.
Exams Date Related : Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 Entrance Exam, Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Exam Date, MLSU PhD 2015 Research Entrance Test, Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Entrance Exam 2015, Mohanlal Sukhadia University 2015 PhD Notification, MLSU Udaipur 2015 PhD Eligibility, Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 Qualifying Marks, Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD 2015 RET Application Form, Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Application Form Last Date, Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Negative Marks, MLSU PhD 2015 Admission Form, Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 RET Exam Schedule, Mohanlal Sukhadia Udaipur PhD 2015 Entrance Exam Scheme, Mohanlal Sukhadia PhD 2015 Admission Eligibility, MLSU Udaipur 2015 PhD Application Submission, Mohanlal Sukhadia University 2015 PhD Registration Last Date, MLSU RET 2015 Application Form Fee, Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur 2015 PhD Brochure,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for mohanlal sukhadia university phd entrance exam 2015 by vennila