Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education – MAMC Entrance Exam 2016
MAMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016
Aim of the program is to prepare graduate nurses to assume responsibilities as professional competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. It also aims to prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situation, protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in hospital, community nursing services and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice.
Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education invites applications for admission to the Course BSc Nursing.
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Course Description
The program is of 4 years including classroom learning and practical sessions. The university examination will be held annually. The students will receive adequate clinical exposure under the guidance of faculty in various clinical and community settings.
Annual Intake : 40 Seats
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Eligibility
The candidates should have passed the intermediate Examination under 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English scoring at least 45% marks in aggregate of these subjects. Selection will be based on merit.
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Admission Procedure
1. The candidates should submit the filled application forms on or before the prescribed last date of submission of forms.
2. The merit list will be published on the basis of PCBE ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ) score secured by the candidate in 10 + 2 examination. Once the required seats are filled all candidates who has already submitted forms, based on merit list may be ask to attend subsequent counseling as per vacancy of seat.
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Application Form
MAMC B.Sc Nursing Candidate to apply the application Form in Official Website : www.mamc.edu.in
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from 04th July 2016 onwards from College Cashier of MAMC, Agroha on payment 500/- or can download from college website (www.mamc.edu.in). The candidates who wish to apply for more than one course should submit separate application form along with application fee in the form of DD of 500/- separately in favor of DIRECTOR, MAMC, Agroha payable at Agroha.
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Important Dates
- Date of availability of Forms of B. Sc. Nursing : 04th July, 2016
- Last date for submission of Forms of B. Sc. Nursing : 18th August, 2016
- For Enquiry: 01669-281193/94 (221), 09254362015 : Timing (10 am to 2 pm)
Contact details :
Maharaja Agrasen College of Nursing
Agroha, Hisar, Haryana – 125 047
Telephone No : 01669-281193-94, Ext. 221,
Fax No : 01669-281176
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.mamc.edu.in
MAMC DNM Entrance Exam 2015
Maharaja Agrasan Medical College,
Agroha ( Hisar ) – 125 047,
Phone No. : 01669 – 281193 / 94, 01669 – 281176,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.mamc.edu.in.
Aim of the program is to prepare nurses with a sound educational program in nursing to enable them to function as efficient members of the health team, beginning with the competencies for first level positions in all kinds of health care settings. The program also focuses on aiding nurses in their personal and professional development so that they are able to make maximum contribution to the society as useful and productive individuals, citizens as well as efficient nurses.
Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education invites applications for admission to the Course General Nursing and Midwifery Program.
MAMC GNMP 2015 Course Description
The program is of 3 years duration followed by 6 months internship. The examinations are held annually. The students will gain clinical experience in various clinical and community settings under the guidance of teachers.
Annual Intake : 50 Seats
MAMC GNMP 2015 Eligibility
i. The minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM / LVH.
ii. Minimum Education :
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science ( PCB ) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts ( Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy ) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
iii. Student shall be medically fit.
iv. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School.
v. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
MAMC GNMP 2015 Admission Procedure
- The candidates should submit the filled application forms on or before the prescribed last date of submission of forms.
- The merit list will be published on the basis of aggregate score secured by the candidate in 10 + 2 examination.
MAMC GNMP 2015 Application Form
The blank application form is enclosed with the Prospectus. All applications must be made on this prescribed form only. The duly filled application forms must be sent under Registered A.D. cover addressed to :
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Medical Research & Education,
Agroha – 125 047 Dist.
Hisar ( Haryana ).
Incomplete application forms and the forms received after the prescribed last date of submission will not be considered for admission.
- No separate intimation shall be sent for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending for interview.
- The candidate should bring her original certificate / testimonials along with 2 sets of attested photocopy of all certificates at the time of interview.
- Selected Students shall be required to deposit their fee according to the time given;otherwise, the seat will be given to the next candidate on waiting list.
MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 MAMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 Aim of the program is to prepare graduate nurses to assume responsibilities as professional competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. It also aims to … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : MAMC BSc Nursing Exam Test 2016 Date, MAMC 2016 BSc Nursing Entrance Date, MAMC DNM 2016 Exam Details, Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education – MAMC Entrance Exam 2016, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Admission Procedure, MAMC DNM 2016 Admission Details, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Exam Centres Venue, MAMC DNM 2016 Seat Allotment, MAMC DNM 2016 Application Form Date, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Application Form Details, MAMC DNM 2016 Important Dates, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Course Duration, MAMC DNM 2016 Application Form Last Date, MAMC DNM 2016 Age Limit, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Application Form Issue Date, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Counselling Schedule, MAMC 2016 Notification Details, How to Apply for MAMC DNM 2016, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Reservation Category, MAMC DNM 2016 Question Papers, MAMC DNM 2016 Admission Course, MAMC BSc Nursing 2016 Entrance Counselling, MAMC DNM 2016 Counselling Date,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for maharaja agrasen medical education – mamc entrance exam 2016 by vennila