FIITJEE 2016 Exam Date : : FIITJEE 2016 Entrance Exam
FIITJEE 2016 Online Registration
1. First of all an account ( a parent or a Student account ) has to be created. If student is registering himself / herself, create a student account and if parent / Guardian is doing the registration for his / her ward, please create a parent account. A parent can register more than one child from his / her account.
2. If a Student is already enrolled in a FIITJEE program, please use ‘Add Enrollment Number’ link to add your Enrollment Number or if a Student has appeared in any previous FIITJEE Admission Test, please use ‘Add Registration Number’ link, to add your Registration Number of the Test.
3. Update the profile of the Student you wish to register. Please note that it is only a one time job. You need not do it again for further registration / enrollment as long as there is no change in any value.
4. Click on ‘New Registration’ Link and fill the details like Test / Exam Name, Date, Centre and other relevant fields.
5. Choose one of the following fee payment options ( If the fee payable is not zero )
- Direct Payment on Website using ( Master / Visa ) Credit / Debit Card – You can use any bank’s Credit / Debit card which is enabled for online transaction. Your Hall ticket will be issued instantaneously. You can also download it at a later stage from the ‘Past Registration’ section on the website.
- Online Funds Transfer ( NEFT ) – If you choose this payment option, the website will generate a unique account number for you, where you have to transfer funds using NEFT. Your Hall ticket will be emailed to you within one hour of receiving the funds in FIITJEE’s account. You can also download your Hall ticket at a later stage from the ‘Past Registration’ section given on the website. Please note that after a successful funds transfer it may take up to one working day for the funds to be credited in FIITJEE’s account.
- Funds Transfer ( NEFT ) through Any Bank Branch – If you do not have the facility of making an online NEFT transfer, you can approach the nearest branch of any Bank and request them to transfer funds in FIITJEE’s account number uniquely generated for you. Generally, all banks offer this facility but it is recommended that you approach a bank / branch where you or your parent’s have an account. Please note that after a successful funds transfer it may take up to one working day for the funds to be credited in FIITJEE’s account.
- Cash / DD Deposit at a FIITJEE Centre – If you choose this as payment option, you can take a printout of your Online Application Form ( e-Application ) from the website and submit it to your nearest FIITJEE Centre. Your Hall ticket will be issued by the FIITJEE Centre instantly. You can also request FIITJEE Centre to email it to you and make it available for download in ‘Past Registration’ section of the website. Email / Download facility will not be available for Hall tickets issued in person.
- DD Couriered / Post to Controlling FIITJEE Centre – If you choose this as payment option, you can take a printout of your Online Application Form ( e-Application ) from the website and courier / post it to the Controlling FIITJEE Centre ( printed on the Application Form ). Your Hall ticket will be emailed to you and will also be available for download in ‘Past Registration’ section of the website.
Last Date to FIITJEE 2016 Register :
- In Person / Online Mode – Two days before the Test Date
- By Post – One week before the Test Date
FIITJEE 2016 Registration Fee :
- 600/- ( Inclusive of Service Tax ) For Students who had registered for any FIITJEE Test in the past.
- 700/- ( Inclusive of Service Tax ) For Students registering for FIITJEE Test for the first time.
FIITJEE Mobile Registration :
- Please send your Name, Class & City you are residing in, as a WhatsApp message to our Whats App helpline number 9940404727. Our Whats App
helpline will send you the detailed info as a WhatsApp Message.
- Fill your Admission Test application on your mobile, following the procedures given in the Whats App Message. It is recommended that you obtain the Test Centre Code and your Preferred Study Centre Code from the information Booklet.
- Once you submit your application through mobile, we will send you a unique URL through an email & SMS. You can use this URL to pay the test fee through your mobile itself. In case you wish to pay the fee through NEFT, the detailed info, A/C number etc. will be made available to you through email / URL.
- Within 24 hrs of funds being credited to FIITJEE’s Account, your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you. The same can also be downloaded from the URL sent to you through SMS / email.
FIITJEE 2016 Offline Registration
1. Please obtain a Paper Application Form from any FIITJEE Centre.
2. Fill this Application Form carefully and submit it in person to any FIITJEE Centre or send it by post / courier to the nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the Registration Fee in form of a Demand Draft.
3. Your Hall Ticket will be issued as per the option selected by you ( printed or e-mail ) in the Application Form :
- For ‘Printed’ option – the hard copy of the Hall Ticket will be given in person.
- For ‘e-mail’ option – the Hall Ticket will be sent to your e-mail ID. You can also download your Hall ticket from the weblink www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.
You can also post / courier your Paper Application / e-Application form along with a DD / Pay Order, Two Passport Size Colour Photographs to the controlling FIITJEE centre provided on the website. Your Hall Ticket will be issued by the controlling FIITJEE Centre and will be e-mailed / posted / couriered to you.
The DD / Pay Orders should be in favour of FIITJEE LTD. Open Test, Aptitude Test etc. A/C, payable at respective locations mentioned against the list of Test Centres given in the Information Booklet handed over along with Paper Application Form.
Important Note :
FIITJEE will send various important information like confirmation of payment, registration, seating plan etc. on your mobile phone through SMS. In order to receive these information promptly, please ensure that your mobile number should not be registered under NDNC. Send SMS “STOP DND” from your mobile phone to 1909 ( Toll Free ) to de-register from NDNC.
FIITJEE 2016 Hall Ticket
FIITJEE Examination Hall Ticket at your e-mail ID. If you opt for this facility, your Hall Ticket will not be issued in person, however a PDF file will be e-mailed to you on the e-mail ID mentioned on your Hall Ticket / Application Form. In case you do not receive your Hall Ticket within 4 working days of the Application Form submitted by you at any FIITJEE Centre, please log on to www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm and download your hall ticket by quoting the Application Form No. and your e-mail ID or Mobile No. or your Date of Birth as mentioned in the Application Form. Please note that if you have been issued an original Hall Ticket, You’ll not receive the Hall Ticket on e-mail and will also not have access to Download your Hall Ticket irrespective of the fact that You have opted for it or not in Application Form.
Once you receive your hall Ticket on e-mail / Download, Please take two printouts and paste your recent colored photographs on both the copies. Submit one copy to the examination controller during the examination and get the 2nd copy validated by the Examination Controller during the exam. Please ensure that you keep the validated Hall ticket safe and produce it at the time of taking the admission / Claiming scholarship / award.