BVU Pune PhD Entrance Exam 2015
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune invites application for the PhD Course academic year 2015 – 2016.
BVU PhD Entrance Exam Date 2015
|BVU Pune CET Phd 2015 Test Date : 19th July, 2015 ( 11.00 am to 2.00 pm )|
BVU Pune PhD Eligibility 2015
The applicant shall have to fulfill one of the following conditions for an admission to a Ph.D. programme.
- Candidate must have secured atleast 50% of aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST category students) or equivalent grade point at the Post Graduate degree examination or its equivalent examination in the subject of his/her Ph.D. work from any university from India or abroad recognized by the UGC. Candidate seeking admission to Ph.D. degree programme in the Faculty of Law should have a masters degree in Law with atleast 55% of aggregate marks.
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and / or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants and / or having qualification of Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India shall be held eligible for admission for Ph.D. programme in the concerned subject under the faculty of Commerce, provided that he/she possesses a Bachelors Degree of any Statutory University. Such a candidate should have professional experience of atleast 5 years.
- The prevailing rules of eligibility for Ph.D. degree programme as prescribed by various statutory councils (MCI, DCI, AICTE etc.) will also be applicable for admission to Ph.D. programmes in the subjects within the jurisdiction of these councils.
- In exceptional cases, a candidate
- holding a senior position atleast Class-I or equivalent in Government or Semi-Government service for atleast 10 years; or
- having professional experience as an advocate, architect, corporate officer, engineer etc. of atleast 10 years; or
- who has made significant contributions in such fields as Education, Law, Health, Trade, Commerce, Industry etc., through research publications, inventions etc. for which he/she produces convincing evidence that will be assessed by a committee of experts
will also be considered eligible for direct admission to Ph.D. programme.
- He/She will not be required to appear for the Entrance Test, but will have produce satisfactory documents as proof of his/her qualifications. Such a candidate will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate‟ from the employer, if any.
BVU Pune PhD Exam Pattern 2015
- The BVU Ph.D. Entrance Test will consist of one theory paper based on the postgraduate level syllabus of the concerned subject. The candidate will also have to appear for an interview.
- The weightage given for the written test and performance in the interview will be 80% and 20%, respectively.
Distribution of BVU PhD 2015 Seats Faculty wise / Subject wise
|Date & Day||Category||Time||Overall Merit Marks|
|21st August, 2013 Wednesday||Pondicherry U.T. ( Special categories FF, DP, PH & SP )||09.15 AM||All|
|Pondicherry U.T.||09.45 AM||150 To 77|
|Pondicherry U.T.||11.30 AM||76 To 51|
|Pondicherry U.T.||2.00 PM||50 To 30 ( 15 for SC )|
BVU PhD 2015 Application Form
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Phd application form can be filled through online only.
- Processing fee 2500/- Brochure 200/- ( Postage 50/-).
- The processing fee shall be paid through gateway provided on the website of the University.
Designated Centers :
( For issue of Information Brochure )
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Ph.D. Section, Second Floor,
LBS Marg, Pune – 411 030. ( India )
( Tele Phone : No. 020-24325701 Ext. 308, 020-24407308 )
Between Mon – Friday : 10.00 to 1.30 & 2.30 to 5.00, Sat : 9.30 to 1.00 ).
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
A-4, Rohtak Road, Opp. Ordnance,
Depot, Paschim Vihar Extension,
New Delhi – 110063,
( CET – Cell Contact Tele Phone No : 011-25285808 ).
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
Sector 7, C.B.D., Belapur,
Navi Mumbai 400 614,
( CET-Cell Contact Tele Phone No : 022-27572141, 27571074, 27572437 ).
BVU PhD 2015 Important Dates
|Sl. No.||Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|1.||Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry||30|
|2.||Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Puducherry||60|
|3.||Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology, Puducherry||30|
|4.||RVS Institute of Management Studies, Karaikal||30|
|5.||Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam||30|
|6.||Christ College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry||30|