University of Pune application forms are available only on website www.unipune.ac.in/phdexam Candidates shall fill the form online application and send a hard copy of the application along with documents by speed post or in person, ( By hand ) on or before 31st October, 2015 to the following address :
P.G. Admission Section,
University of Pune,
Pune – 411007.
Online Applications are invited from the following Candidates :
- Candidates exempted as per University Circular No. 21712014Dt.28/lll20l4 Clause – 4 (I, II, IIr,IV, V);
- Candidates interviewed in the last admission process (A.Y. 2014-15) but not selected;
- Candidates remained absent for interview in the last admission process (A.Y.2014-15).
Pune University PhD 2015 Examination Fees
(1) T. T. Nagar Branch BHOPAL (2) Main Branch Near G.P.O INDORE (3) Main Branch Civil Lines, JABALPUR
(4) Main Branch Jiwaji Chowk Bada GWALIOR (5) Main Branch Budhwara, UJJAIN (6) Civil Lines Branch Katchehri Road SAGAR
(7) Main Branch REWA (8) Chandigarh Main Branch (9) Main Branch Jai Stambh Chowk RAIPUR
(10) Main Branch High Court Road, BILASPUR (11) Main Branch Parliament Street, NEW DELHI (12) Main Branch Bhadra, Lal Darwaja, AHMEDABAD
(13) Gomti Nagar Branch LUCKNOW (14) Main Branch Gandhi Maidan PATNA (15) Main Branch LIC Building KOTA ( RAJ )
(16) Main Branch Sanganeri Gate, JAIPUR (17) Main Branch Court Compound, RANCHI ( JHARKHAND )
NOTE : The examination fees can be paid “Direct Cash Deposition” in any branch of “Bank of Maharashtra” or “HDFC Bank” using “system generated challan”.
Examination fees once paid cannot be refunded.
Documents required :
Candidate shall enclose the following documents along with the hard copy of Application :
- University copy of Bank Challan.
- Attested photo copy of Marks Statement of Master’s Degree.
- Attested photo copy of the Caste Certificate in case of Reserved Category Candidates ( if applicable ).
- Attested photo copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Persons with Disabilities (P.H.) candidates (if applicable).
Document required for exemption from Paper – I & II :
Attested photo copy of supporting documents & certificates of Exempted Candidates as per University Circular No. 21712014 dated 28/11/2014.
- Attested photo copy of GATE /GPAT/SETAIET/JRF/SM Certificate.
- Attested photo copy of M.Phil. Degree Certificate.
- Exemption under University Approved Teachers :
- 5 years experience certificate as an approved teacher of affiliated college/recognized institution concerned with attested photo copy of Teacher Approval Letter issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Appointment letter in case of Teachers of University Departments.
- Teacher Approval from any other University will not be considered for exemption.
- Attested photo copy of Leaving Certificate or any other relevant documents in support of date of birth in case of Senior citizens.
- In case of Advocate/Doctor/Artist/Industry Professional/Employee of Government, Semi-Government Organization etc. attested photo copies of supporting documents . & certificates (Experience Certificates) which are required to prove that conditions prescribed for the relevant Faculty as mentioned in Schedule of Circular No. 21712014 are fulfilled.
- Incomplete applications/applications without required documents/ applications submitted after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence will be entertained by the University in this regard.
- No request for change in any information provided in the online forms will be entertained by the University.
- Online registration process will be treated as completed only after receipt of a Hard Copy of an application along with necessary documents & certificates.