ISM Entrance Examination 2016
Dhanbad – 826 004,
Phone No. : 0326 – 2235625,
Fax : 0326 – 2296563,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad will hold the ISM EE 2016 for the M.Tech aspirants who do not have valid GATE scores or have not appeared for GATE exam 2016. Candidates with valid GATE scores are given preference for the seats. Check the ISM EE 2016 details for Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Counselling and Important Dates below on this page.
About ISM EE :
The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad offers admission in M. Tech. to the aspirants both with and without valid GATE score. Candidates without GATE scores or low GATE scores can apply and appear for the ISM EE to avail admissions.
ISM EE 2016 Programmes :
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Fuel Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Maintenance Engineering & Tribology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Mineral Exploration
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Exploration
- Power System Engineering
- Underground Space Technology
ISM EE 2016 Important Dates :
|Start of Online Application Form||February, 2016|
|Last Date for Online Application||March 2016|
|Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form at ISM Dhanbad||April 2016|
|ISM E 2016 Admit Card||April 2016|
|Call letter for GATE qualified applicants||April 2016|
|ISM EE 2016 Exam||May 2016|
|Counselling for GATE qualified candidates||June 2016|
ISM EE 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent from Institutes recognized by UGC / AICTE OR a Master’s degree in Science ( as specified )
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum 55% or CGPA / CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale ( without rounding off ) ( SC / ST candidates need have 50% or CGPA / CPI of 5.0 )
- Candidates applying on the basis of GATE must have valid GATE Scores
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in their 10 + 2. This clause is not applicable for those who have not studied 10+2
- Candidates must be below the age of 30 years ( Relaxation as per norms )
ISM EE Selection Procedure 2016 :
ISM EE on the basis GATE scores and personal Interview. Candidate who will appear for the ISM EE 2016 exam will be selected on the basis of their ISM EE 2016 scores & a Personal Interview.
ISM EE Exam Pattern 2016 :
There will be two parts both of objective type :
- Part A : Common for all disciplines with 40 questions of 1 mark each on elementary science, engineering and computer science
- Part B : Discipline specified with 40 questions in total – 20 questions of 1 mark each and 20 questions for 2 mark each.
ISM EE 2016 Exam Centres :
ISM EE Application Form 2016 :
- Registration must be done by candidates by giving a valid Email ID, Mobile No, Name, Sex, Father’s and Mother’s Name and password
- A link will be sent to their Email with the activation code which must be validated to log in.
- After logging in, candidates have to enter their personal details, Academic details
- A recent photograph & Signature scanned as per specifications must also be uploaded
- Next the payment of the application fees must be done online and the application form submitted.
- Candidates must download, print and send the printout of the application form along with the specified enclosures to ISM before the specified dates.
PDPU 2016 Application Fees : Rs.2000 ( Rs. 1000 for SC / ST / PC candidates ).
Payment Mode : Online.
ISM EE Admit Card 2016 :
The ISM EE Admit Card 2016 will be available for download from April 2016 tentatively. Candidates will have to log in, download and print the Admit card to carry it to the exam hall.
ISM EE Result 2016 :
ISM EE Counselling 2016 :
- Counselling will be held separately for the GATE qualified and ISM – EE 2016 qualified candidates.
- Counselling will be as per GATE / ISM EE 2016 Merit Rank
- Counselling for ISM EE 2016 candidates will be held once the counselling for the GATE candidates is completed.
- The ISM EE 2016 candidates will be considered for the vacant seats remaining after the first round of counselling for GATE candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified must attend the ISM EE 2016 Counselling in person in accordance with the given schedule
- Once they reach the counselling premises, they must sign on the attendance sheet after reporting
- Candidates will have to submit the specified documents in original for verification.
- After seat allotment is announced, selected candidates are required to pay the admission fees and confirm their admission.