UKSEE Entrance Exam 2016
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination for students who wish to apply for various Graduate and Post Graduate Level Technical Courses. The students who pass the test with high score are admitted for various courses based on merit.
The University has been assigned the task of conducting UKSEE – 2016 for admission to first year of MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharmacy and to second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered at University Departments and Government / Private Institutes of Uttarakhand ( hereafter referred to as institute ) for the academic year 2016-17.
UKSEE 2016 Eligibility
UKSEE Entrance Exam qualification and eligibility requirements are given below :
I. Engineering & Technology : BTech Lateral entry to IInd year
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institute with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B,C, and D above.
ii. Pharmacy ( B.Pharm 1st year )
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology.
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
iii. Pharmacy ( B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year ) ( for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only )
Passed Diploma examination in a Program from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate Program.
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying Examination.
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
v. MCA : Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration in BCA, B.Sc. ( IT / Computer Science ) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in qualifying examination may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission.
- Candidate whose result of qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counseling they will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- For B.Tech Lateral Entry Counseling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and there after seats will be allotted to B.Sc holder candidates.
UKSEE 2016 Domicile Requirements
Those candidates who have passed / are appearing in the qualifying examination from / in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota. At the time of counselling, Domicile Certificate must be Produced issued by competent authority.
To know more about UKSEE Eligibility Click Here
UKSEE 2016 Exam Pattern
UKSEE 2016 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination.
- All objective type questions ( four options with single correct answer ) would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen ( Black / Blue ) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||100 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective questions||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates(Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateralentry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 objective type questions||100|
3. Papers to be Opted for Different Courses
|B.Pharm.||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|Lateral Entry :|
|B.Tech. 2nd year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B. Pharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B. Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2016 Written Test Centres
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2016 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates.
However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co – ordination Committee, UKSEE 2016 shall be final.
UKSEE 2016 Reservation of Seats
In Government Funded Institutes, the reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Government rules and for all India seats, the reservations will be applicable as per the Central Government rules. For courses conducted by University Departments / Government Engineering Colleges / Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE 2016 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Government. For self financing institutes the reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of counselling.
Candidate in General Category and those claiming reservation of any type must indicate their category by writing the code in the box provided in the application form. Subsequent request for change of category shall not be entertained. Categories must be supported by the relevant certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling, failing which the candidate shall be treated in general category.
Candidate should note that the OBC certificate must be issued after 31st March, 2016.
UKSEE Application Form 2016
The applicants are required to fill the application form and fee by ONLINE mode only.
1. The cost of UKSEE Brochure / Application form Inclusive of Examination Fee is 1000/- for General / OBC Candidates and 500/- for SC / ST candidates with 125/- additional as handling charges.
2. The Information Brochure containing Application form are available for Sale from 6th May, 2016 ( Friday ) 10:00 AM by paying 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and 500/- for SC / ST candidates with 125/- additional as handling charges in cash from.
3. Last date for submission of online application form is 21st May, 2016 ( 9:00 PM )
UKSEE application forms will be available for sale from the office of Registrar Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun ( Uttarakhand ) & from affiliated Institutes of Uttarakhand Technical University.
UKSEE Admit Card 2016
The admit cards will be available at the university website www.uktech.ac.in w.e.f. 23rd May, 2016. Admit cards will not be sent by post in any case.
Candidates must reach their centre at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed in the examination centre 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
UKSEE Admission Fee and Refund of Fee 2016
1000/- ( one thousand only ) – For General and OBC category candidates.
500/- ( Five hundred only ) – For SC & ST category candidates
Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application for UKSEE – 2016 is rejected / candidature is found to be ineligible of candidate is unable to appear in the examination. Hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Fee of ( Gen / OBC )/- and ( SC / ST )/- as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit of Debit card only. No cheque or draft will be accepted.
The qualified candidates of UKSEE – 2016 have to submit counselling fee of 1000/- though online portal http://entrance.uktechonline.org/
Reporting Counselling fee of 1000/- will be non – refundable.
To know more about UKSEE Application Form Click Here
UKSEE Syllabus 2016
Paper 2 - Mathematics Syllabus
Paper 3 – Biology Syllabus 2016
Paper 4 - Apptitude Test for General Awareness ( BHMCT )
Paper 5 - Aptitude Test for MCA 2016
Paper – 6 : Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders ( Lateral Entry )
Paper – 7 : Aptitude Test for Pharmacy
Paper – 8 : Aptitude Test for BSc Graduate ( Lateral Entry )
Paper – 9 : Aptitude test for MCA ( Lateral entry ) for BCA / B.Sc. CS / IT Students
To know more about UKSEE Syllabus Click Here
UKSEE Results 2016
UKSEE 2016 Exam Date
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam will be conducted on 29th May, 2016.
UKSEE 2016 Result
UKSEE 2016 Results will be declared on 6th June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your UKSEE Results 2016…
To know more about UKSEE Results Click Here
UKSEE 2016 Important Dates
|1||Availability of online application form||From 6th May, 2016
( Friday ) 10:00 AM
|2||Last date of submission of online application form and fee||21st May, 2016
( Saturday ) 9:00 PM
|3||Online download of Admit Card||From 23rd May, 2016
( Monday ) onwards
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||29th May, 2016
|5||Time of Entrance Examination||As per schedule|
|6||Declaration of results||6th June, 2016 ( Monday ) 12:00 Noon|
|7||Counselling||3rd week of June, 2016|
|Date of Examination||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing||Total Period|
|First Shift 29th May, 2016
( Morning )
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||2 Hours|
|Paper 1 Paper 2 or
|Physics & Chemistry Mathematics or
29th May, 2016 ( Afternoon )
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for General Awareness ( BHMCT )||12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM||1.5 Hours|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA ( L.E )( for BCA, B.Sc, IT / CS Students )|
29th May, 2016 ( Evening )
|Paper 6||Aptitude test for Diploma Holder in Engg.||2:30 PM to
|Paper 7||Aptitude test for Diploma
Holder in Pharmacy
|Paper 8||Aptitude test for B.Sc Graduates|
To know more about UKSEE Enginerring Question Papers Click Here
To know more about UKSEE MCA Question Papers Click Here
entrance exam - uksee -