RIE CEE Entrance Exam 2016
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam invites application for admission to BSc., B.Ed Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
RIE CEE 2016 Eligibility for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Course
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics ( PCM ) ( Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics ) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group ( CBZ ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ( PCB ) ( Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology ) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination ( relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST / PH candidates ). The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
- Candidates who have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2014, 2015 or appearing / appeared in 2016 only.
RIE CEE 2016 Reservation of Seats
As per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate / PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he / she does not belong to creamy layer.
To know more details about RIE CEE Eligibility Click Here
RIE CEE 2016 Application Form
1. The candidates are expected to fill the form online. However in case of difficulty in filling the form online, after registration on the online application system weblink, they can send the application by printing the form and sending by post or in person. These application forms will also be uploaded by the Institute with the same registration number marked on the form. The candidates have to download the admit card by using this registration number from online application system web link. The candidates for common entrance examination have the option to apply either online or offline.
The fee for application is 800/- for General and OBC and 400/- for SC / ST / PH candidates. After getting the registration number, candidates can deposit the fee through online mode or cash ( by challan generation ) through SBI Collect. Details are given below at point (11). For online submission of application form visit websites www.rieajmer.ac.in or www.ncert.nic.in and follow the instructions carefully. The applicants must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained. For filling and submitting the application form please go through the following general information.
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the admission to B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. Course.
- Application form must be completed in all respects. Incomplete application form will be outrightly rejected and there will be no further correspondence in this regard.
- Option once selected in the application form cannot be changed later.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The application form duly completed in all respects, after printing the form in offline mode should reach to the following address :Administrative Officer,
Regional Institute of Education,
Capt. D.P. Chaudhry Marg,
Ajmer – 305004 Rajasthan.
- No written acknowledgment will be given for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on RIE, Ajmer website www.rieajmer.ac.in.
2. If the candidate are visually impaired and unable to read question papers in normal printed size font even with corrective spectacles / lenses and require question papers with enlarged font or require an amanuensis ( scribe ) then select the appropriate check box avaialble during the filling of application form
3. Year of passing / appearing qualifying examination should be selected.
4. For Date of Birth, enter the date, month and year of your birth as per the English calendar and as recorded in your 10th certificate using 01 to 31 for date and 01 to 12 ( January to December ) for month and the four digits for the year.
5. You have been given list of the centres and their corresponding codes where the centre for the common entrance examination will be located. Select any three city codes from the list. Your first preference must be entered first, then second and thereafter third.
6. During the common entrance examination bilingual ( English / Hindi ) question paper will be provided.
7. Write the complete postal address. The address must include your name, c/o name and full address with PIN code. Write your mobile no. also through which messages can be sent or contacted if required. E-mail address must be written clearly using small letters.
8. Your recent colour photograph should be affixed in the given box.
9. Please read the disclaimer given on printed form carefully. By signing the form ( Offline / Online ), candidate abides with the declaration. Please note that this signature will appear in your admit card and will be verified during the examination.
10. Candidates can pay through any debit or credit cards or in cash by printing the challan form through SBI Collect. The fee can be paid either through Online Payment ( Net Banking, Card Payment ) or by cash with SBI Challan ( to be printed online at State Bank Collect ).
RIE CEE 2016 Admit Card
The admit card will bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial registration number. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
To know more details about RIE CEE Application Form Click Here
RIE CEE 2016 Exam Centre
|Sno||RIE Centre Name||States / UT Name||Exam Centre Name|
|1||RIE Ajmer||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Leh|
|2||RIE Ajmer||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Jammu|
|3||RIE Ajmer||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Sri Nagar|
|4||RIE Ajmer||HIMACHAL PRADESH||Shimla|
|6||RIE Ajmer||HARYANA, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH||Chandigarh|
|9||RIE Ajmer||UTTAR PRADESH||Lucknow|
|10||RIE Ajmer||UTTAR PRADESH||Allahabad|
|11||RIE Bhopal||MADHYA PRADESH||Bhopal|
|12||RIE Bhopal||GUJARAT, DAMAN & DIU, DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||Ahmedabad|
|19||RIE Bhubaneswar||WEST BENGAL||Kolkata|
|21||RIE Bhubaneswar||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||Port Blair|
|22||NERIE Shillong||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||Guwahati|
|23||NERIE Shillong||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||Silchar|
|24||NERIE Shillong||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||Jorhat|
|25||NERIE Shillong||MEGHALAYA,||UMIAM (NERIE)|
|26||RIE Mysore||ANDHRA PRADESH||Vijayawada|
|29||RIE Mysore||TAMIL NADU, Puducherry||Chennai|
|33||NERIE Shillong||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||Gangtok|
RIE CEE 2016 Exam Pattern
A. Areas to be tested
- Teaching Aptitude / Attitude
- Reasoning ability
- Language proficiency
B. Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude / Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions weightage will be given.
C. Medium of test booklets – only in English and Hindi.
D. The student’s need to clear minimum cut off marks in all three test areas :
Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each & Question(s) unattended will carry no marks
E. No. of test items – 80, Time Duration – 120 Minutes.
RIE CEE 2016 Result
RIE CEE Exam Date 2016
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam will be conducted on 19th June, 2016
RIE CEE Result 2016
RIE CEE 2016 Results likely to be declared on 2nd Week of July, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your RIE CEE Results 2016…
RIE CEE 2016 Counselling and Admission
The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs. For availabilty of number of seats for State / UTs please contact to RIE concerned.
To know more details about RIE CEE Results Click Here
RIE CEE 2016 Important Dates
|Registration & Online Application||14th March, 2016||13th May, 2016|
|Fee Deposit & Filling Online Application Form||14th March, 2016||13th May, 2016|
|Modified Application Form||14th March, 2016||13th May, 2016|
|Last Date of acceptance of filled – in Offline
printed Online application form at RIE Ajmer
|14th March, 2016||13th May, 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card||18th May, 2016||10th June, 2016|
|Date of Common Entrance Exam – 2016||19th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|Last Date of Submission of Marks of Qualifying Examination ( for appearing students )||7th July, 2016|
|CEE – 2016 Result Declaration||Second Week of July, 2016|
entrance exam - rie cee -