Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2017
Pearl academy of fashion designing Delhi invites application from the eligible candidates for UG, PG programs for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
PAF Offered Courses :
UG ( BA Honors ) : 4 year & & 3 year
PG ( PG Diploma ) : 2 year
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility
|School Of Fashion, Styling & Textiles|
|Undergraduate ( BA Honors ) – 4 year||
|Postgraduate ( PG Diploma ) 2 YearMasters ( MA ) 2 Year||
|School Of Design|
|Undergraduate ( BA Honors ) – 4 Year||
|Postgraduate ( PG Diploma ) – 2 Year||
|School of Creative Business|
|Undergraduate ( BA Honors ) – 3 Year||
|Postgraduate ( PG Diploma ) – 2 YearMasters ( MA ) – 2 Year||
|Prof. ( Diploma ) 1 Year||PR and Events|
|Diploma 1 Year, Eligibility : 10+2|
To know more about PAF Entrance Exam Click Here
Pearl Academy 2017 Application Form
- Visit our website www.pearlacademy.com
- Go to Admissions 2016.
- Click on ‘Guidelines for Applying Online’ and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE and select Payment by Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Select 2 choices of Course and Campus ( only 1 choice for MA course ).
- Fill up the Online Application form.
- Click on SAVE and SUBMIT your application – you will be directed to a payment gateway.
- After completion of your Online Application and payment authorization, please SAVE your Online Application and take print out.
- An auto – generated confirmation mail will be sent on your Email ID containing the following :
- Confirmation of successful Online Registration & Payment.
- Your Online Application Number.
- In case unsuccessful, you will be asked to apply and fill up the online application form again.
To View / Print Pearl Academy Online Application Form :
- Log on to Pearl website www.pearlacademy.com
- Go to Admissions 2017.
- Click on View / Print Online Application form.
- Enter your Online Application Number and Date of Birth to view / print your filled Online Application.
- Candidates applying online through Credit / Debit card are not required to send print out of the application form.
Submission of PAF 2017 Application :
- Applicable in case of Online Application with payment through Demand Draft and Printed ( hard copy ) application form.
- Please paste your recent passport size photograph on the application form, sign it and send it to the following address along with the demand draft before the last date.
- Admissions Department,
A – 21 /13, Naraina Industrial Area,
Phase – II, New Delhi – 110028.
To know more about PAF Application Form Click Here
Pearl Academy 2017 Admit Card
Common Admit Card for Written Test & Personal Interview :
- The Admit Cards of all eligible candidates, whose completed applications have been received in time, will be available on Pearl Website www.pearlacademy.com.
- The Admit Card will mention the date, time and venue of Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to check Pearl website for updates. Admit cards will not be sent by Post.
To View / Print Admit Card :
- Log on to Pearl website www.pearlacademy.com
- Go to Admissions 2017
- You will be directed to Pearl Admissions 2017 portal
- Click on ‘Instructions to Download Admit Card’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to view/print your Admit Card
- Print your Admit Card
- Paste your duly attested passport size photographs
Pearl Academy of Fashion 2017 Exam Pattern
|UG Stream Course||Type of Test||Test Duration|
|UG Design Courses|
|FD, CD-G, CD-ID, FSID, IAD, FMC, PD, LAD||General proficiency test ( GPT )Design aptitude test ( DAT )Followed by personal interviews||60 Minutes
|UG Busines Courses|
|JMC, FLBM, GLBM, FLE, MEB, SM||General proficiency test ( GPT ) only
Followed by personal interviews
|PG Stream / Courses|
|PG & Professional Courses|
|Design Stream : PGFD, PGIDS, PGFSID, PGCD, PGFC||General Proficiency Test ( GPT )Design Aptitude Test ( DAT )Followed by Personal Interviews||60 Minutes
|PG & Professional Courses|
|PGFBMM, PFBLR, PGLB, PGSM, PGMEB, PDPRE, PGJMC, PGFBEC||General Proficiency Test ( GPT ) only
Followed by Personal Interviews
|For Masters Candidates|
|MA Design Course : MAFT||Statement of Purpose, Portfolio Evaluation & Personal Interview|
|MA Business Course : MAFMG||General Proficiency Test ( GPT )
Followed by evaluation of Statement of Purpose & Personal Interview
|For UG Diploma Candidates|
|FMM, FWW, PP, SI||Personal Interview only|
|EFD, EID, EPSG, EGDA, EP||Personal Interview only|
Pearl Academy 2017 Exam Centres
- Based on your application, if you are found eligible, you will be required to appear for an entrance examination ( written test and personal interview ) at one of the written test centers as notified in the Admit Card.
- For convenience of the applicants, Pearl Academy has increased the number of test centers and cities throughout the Country.
- A tentative list of cities where the Entrance Examination would be conducted is given below :
- The exam centre for MA applicants will be ‘NEW DELHI & MUMBAI’ only.
- Other centres may also be added and such information, as well as the exact location of the centres, will be notified later.
- Pearl Academy reserves the right to cancel / add / change any entrance test center( s ) due to administrative reasons.
PAF 2017 Selection Process
Pearl Academy of Fashion Selection of Candidates :
- Candidates are selected on Merit, based on their performance in the Written Admission Test and Personal Interview / Studio Test. The Program and Campus will be awarded to successful candidates on the basis of their rank & preference.
- Result is declared separately for each Admission cycle as per the cut off / grades and weightages for norms decided by Admission / Selection committee of the Academy.
- A formal Admission Offer Letter will be sent to all the Successful candidates shortly after declaration of the result. Candidates will be required to pay the fees by stipulated date to secure their seats. In case a successful candidate does not pay the fees within the stipulated date, the seat will be offered to other deserving candidates.
- In case a candidate is not selected or is not been offered his / her desired course or campus in Admission Cycle-1, it is open to the candidate to apply afresh for the next Admission Cycle.
- The norms of the Selection are the sole prerogative of the Pearl Academy Admission / Selection Committee and the decision of the Admission / Selection Committee and the Management in matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final.
Waiver of Written Test ( GPT ) – Only applicable to PG Diploma & PG Professional Diploma courses :
- Applicants of PG Diploma courses and PG Professional Diploma courses are entitled for waiver of General Proficiency Test ( GPT ) only if they have registered a minimum score as mentioned below. Such applicants will be called for Personal Interview directly subject to submission of valid scores.
The minimum scores are as under :
- Minimum MAT score of 500 or above
- Minimum CAT score of 60 percentile or above
- Minimum GMAT score of 450 or above
The applicant must have appeared in the MAT / CAT in 2015 or 2016 ( prior to the date of written test ). GMAT score of last 5 years ( 2012 – 2016 ) will be considered. For details, please refer the Application Form.
Please Note :
- Applicants seeking waiver of GPT are required to enclose an attested copy of the relevant valid Score Card along with the printed application form.
- Applicants applying online are required to upload a scanned copy of the Score card while applying.
- In the absence of copy of a valid score card, waiver will not be accepted and the applicant will be required to appear in the GPT.
- Applicants of PG Design stream courses, who are allowed waiver of GPT, will be required to appear for Design Aptitude Test ( DAT ).
- Decision to grant waiver of GPT rests with Pearl Academy. Waiver of GPT is not automatic.
- It is open to an applicant for any of PG Diploma and Professional Diploma Programs, with eligible MAT / CAT / GMAT score, to sit for the Written Test – GPT ( not seek GPT waiver ).
Waiver of Written Test ( GPT ) & Design Aptitude Test (DAT) :
Applicants of PG Diploma courses ( only Design streams ) and UG BA ( Hons ) Interior Architecture & Design, and UG BA ( Hons ) Product Design courses are entitled for waiver of General Proficiency Test ( GPT ) & Design Aptitude Test ( DAT ) if they have appeared for CEED 2015 and NATA 2015 respectively. Such applicants will be called for Personal Interview directly subject to submission of valid scores.
- CEED held in 2015 ( applicable only for PG Design courses ).
- NATA held in 2015 ( applicable only for UG BA ( Hons ) Interior Architecture & Design, and UG BA ( Hons ) Product Design courses ).
- Please enclose a copy of CEED / NATA score card ( whichever applicable ) along with the Application form.
PAF Entrance Exam 2017 Results
PAF 2017 Exam Date :
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam will be conducted on 28th January, 2017.
PAF 2017 Result Date :
Pearl Academy of Fashion results likely to be declared in the month of February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your PAF Results 2017…
To know more about PAF Results Click Here
Pearl Academy 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date of receiving application forms||20th January, 2017 ( Friday )|
|2||Entrance Examination ( All Campuses )||28th January, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|3||Personal Interviews at all Test Centres||28th January, 2017 (Saturday ) to 29th January, 2017 ( Sunday )|
B-25, Sector – 59,
Near Noida City Center Metro Station,
Noida – 201301.
Telephone No : 0120 – 4904000, 0120 – 4904001,
Fax No : 0120 – 4904099,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pearlacademy.com.
|PAF Apply Online : http://pearlacademy.com/admissions2016/signUp|
entrance exam - pearl academy -