NMU CET Entrance Exam 2016
North Maharashtra University will conduct Common Entrance Test ( NMU CET 2016 ). The merit list of this entrance examination ( NMU CET 2016 ) will be used for selection of candidates for admission at the North Maharashtra University in jalgaon.
NMU PG CET Entrance Exam 2016
North Maharashtra University CET invites application for admission to M.B.M ( Personal Management & Computer Management ) courses for the academic year 2016 – 17.
NMU PG CET 2016 Courses Offered At Various Colleges
|1||DHULE EDUCATION SOCIETY S M.D. PALESHA COMMERCE COLLEGE DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|2||DHULE EDUCATION SOCIETYS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DHULE.||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|3||JAI HIND EDUCATION TRUST SANCHALIT ZULAL BHILAJIRAO PATIL COLLEGE DEOPUR DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|4||JAI HIND EDUCATIONAL TRUST JAI HIND INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES DEOPUR DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|5||NETAJI SUBHASCHANDRA BOS TRUSTS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER MANAGEMENT DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|6||S.S.V.P.SANSTH S LATE KARMAVEER DR. P.R. GHOGARE SCIENCE COLLEGE DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|7||SANMATI EDUCATION TRUST INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|8||SS AND SS S VIDYADHAN COMMERCE COLLEGE DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|9||SYSTEL TECHNICAL EDUCATION SOCIETYS SYSTEL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEOPUR DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|10||VIDYA WARDHANI SABHAS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|11||M.G. TELE COMMERCE COLLEGE, CHINDHA AND BARAKU RAMAJI TELE SCIENCE COLLEGE, AND KESHARBAI TELE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT, THALNER||M.B.M. ( M.M.S. ) Part I|
|12||R C PATEL EDUCATIONAL TRUST S R.C.PATEL ARTS COMMERCE &SCIENCE COLLEGE SHIRPUR DIST.DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|13||R C PATEL TRUST SANCHLIT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SHIRPUR||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|14||SWODDHARAK VIDYARTHI SANSTHA S ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE DONDAICHA SHIDKHEDA, DIST DHULE||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|15||SHREE K. M.T. SOMODE’S, SWAMI VIVEKANAND MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE SAKRI||M.B.M ( M.M.S. ) Part I|
|16||KAI VANJIBABA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, CHALISGAON||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|17||RASHTRIYA SAHAKARI SHIKSHAN MANDLACHE,NANASAHEB YASHVANTRAV NARAYANRAO CHVHAN ARTS,COMMERCE AND SCIENCE COLLEGE CHALISGAON||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|18||SMT SITABAI MANGILAL AGRAWAL TRUSTS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CHALISGAON||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|19||PDUSPM S INST OF MGT AND RESEARCH JAMNER||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|20||SHREEJI BAHUUDDESHIYA MANDAL’S YASHTA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER MANAGEMENT BHUSAWAL||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|21||SHRI SARASVATI VIDYA PARSARAK MANDAL SMT P.K. KOTECHA ARTS COMMERCE SCIENCE MAHILA COLLEGE BHUSAWAL||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|22||TAPI EDUCATION SOCIETYS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT BHUSAWAL||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
|23||TAPTI EDUCATION SOCIETY ARTS SCIENCE AND P O NAHATA COMMERCE COLLEGE BHUSAWAL||M.B.M. ( M.C.M. ) Part I|
NMU PG CET Eligibility Criteria 2016
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing to CET :
Candidates appeared for Graduation or equivalent.
Specific Criteria for NMU PG CET admission to the following courses :
The specific eligibility criteria for the admission to the first year of various post graduate courses is as follows :
|1||F.Y.M.B.M. ( PM )||For admission to the M.B.M. ( Computer Management ) and ( Personnel Management ) Course, candidate must have passed the Three years Bachelor’s examination of any Indian Statutory University.
Note : Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Examination Test to be conducted by University.
|2||F.Y.M.B.M. ( CM )|
To know more about NMU PG CET Eligibility Click Here
NMU PG CET 2016 Exam Centres
|Center Code||Name of the College||District|
|EX01||M. J. College, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
|EX02||Z. B. Patil College, Dhule||Dhule|
|EX04||R. C. Patel Arts, Science and Commerce College, Shirpur||Shirpur|
NMU PG CET Application Form 2016
Stage – I : Prerequisites
- Read the instructions given in brochure carefully.
- Before proceeding for filling up the admission form ensure the following :
- You have to draw D.D. worth 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on Nationalized banks.
- Visit the North Maharashtra University Website www.nmu.ac.in
- Fill up the NMU CET online application form as per the given instructions.
- After submitting the online form, Form Number will be generated by the system.
- PLEASE NOTE THE NMU CET FORM NO. for future reference.
- Print the NMU CET application form and attach the attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft. Paste your passport size recent photograph on application and submit the completed form to the nearby ARC by hand or send it by post superscribing “Application for CET for admission to courses offered to the Principal of the concerned ARC College. Application form should reach to ARC on or before 7th July, 2016.
- In case of any discrepancy / deficiency in the application form / attached documents, you are required to comply the deficiencies to the concerned ARC before the last date of submission of application form.
Stage – II : Display of eligible candidates list for entrance examination :
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will be available on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will not be published in any newspaper or will not be communicated to any candidate personally by post.
- If the candidate has any objection related with the merit list, he / she may submit his / her objection with proper documents in written form to The North Maharashtra University by Fax : 0257 – 2258406, or through Email: email@example.com within specified date and time limit.
NMU PG CET Application Process 2016
- Application Receipt Centre ( ARC – Following centers will act as ARC ). ARC will be responsible for
- Collection of the Application Form printout ( all subjects ) and necessary documents along with D.D. as attached with form.
- Issuing Receipt Acknowledgement Slip
- Verification of documents submitted by the candidate and inwarding the application form online.
- For admission to courses other than mentioned above, student can apply directly to the concerned colleges.
- Student will have to fill up online form as available on the university website www.nmu.ac.in. A form will be generated for the students applying for CET. Student should take print out of the computer generated form and attach attested photocopies of necessary documents. The D.D. worth 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon” drawn on Nationalized banks should be attached with the application form for the CET. Forms should be submitted to the ARC as prescribed above in the brochure. After submitting the form, candidate should collect the Acknowledgement Receipt Slip from ARC.
- It is mandatory to appear for CET for admission courses.
To know more about NMU PG CET Application Form Click Here
NMU PG CET 2016 Reservation of Seats
The percentage of seats reserved for Backward Class category candidates as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra State is as below :
|S.No||Category of Reservation||Percentage Reservation|
|1||Scheduled Casts and Nav – Bouddha ( SC )||13|
|2||Schedule Tribes ( S.T. )||7|
|3||Vimukta Jati ( V.J. ) and De notified Tribes ( D.T. )||3|
|4||Nomadic Tribes ( N.T. – 1 )||2.5|
|5||Nomadic Tribes ( N.T. – 2 )||3.5|
|6||Nomadic Tribes ( N.T. – 3 )||2|
|7||Other Backward Classes ( O.B.C. )||19|
NMU PG CET Results 2016
NMU PG CET 2016 Exam Date
North Maharashtra University Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 26th July, 2016.
NMU PG CET 2016 Result
NMU PG CET 2016 Results will be declared on 30th July, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your NMU PG CET Results 2016…
To know more about NMU PG CET Results Click Here
NMU PG CET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Availability of on line Information Brochure and application form through University website www.nmu.ac.in||6th June, 2016
( Monday )
|2||Last date for filling up of on-line application form||4th July, 2016
( Monday )
|3||Last date for receipt of printed form along with D.D. & necessary documents at ARC.||7th July, 2016
( Thursday )
|4||Display of list of eligible candidates||13th July, 2016
( Wednesday )
|5||Last date of receipt of objections in written form ( if any )||15th July, 2016
( Friday )
|6||Display of final list of eligible candidates||18th July, 2016
( Monday )
|7||Availability of hall ticket online on the university website||19th July, 2016
( Tuesday )
|8||NMU PG CET 2016 Entrance Examination||26th July, 2016
( Tuesday )
|9||Display of Merit list||30th July, 2016
( Saturday )
entrance exam - nmu cet -