NIPER Joint Entrance Exam - NIPER JEE 2016
NIPER Join Entrance examination – NIPER JEE 2016
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ) invites application for NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to M.S. ( Pharm. ), M.Pharm., M.Tech. ( Pharm. ), M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) and PhD for the academic year 2016 – 2017
NIPER JEE 2016 Eligibility
|S.No||Courses||Offered at NIPER||Eligibility|
|1||Biotechnology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|2||Clinical Research : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|3||Medicinal Chemistry : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|4||Medical Devices : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad||B.Pharm.|
|5||Natural Products : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|6||Pharmaceutical Analysis : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Analytical Chemistry)|
|7||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology) : M. Tech. (Pharm)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc (Life Sciences)|
|8||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Formulations ) : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|9||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Process Chemistry ) : M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) or Equivalent|
|10||Pharmaceutics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|11||Pharmacoinformatics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hajipur, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc. / B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology)|
|12||Pharmacology Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S|
|13||Pharmacy Practice : M.Pharm||Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|14||Regulatory Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc. (Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Medical Biotechnology / Zoology); M.B.B.S|
|15||Traditional Medicine : M.S.(Pharm.)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|16||Pharmaceutical Management : M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences)|
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point sale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University / Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). Valid GPAT / GATE / NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counseling / Group Discussion and Interview is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A. (Pharm.)] except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S. degree
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
- Candidates applying as NIR or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be a common paper for all Masters Programs including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ).
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Objective Choice questions.
- The level of questions will be of B. Pharm. and M.Sc (relevant field). A few questions will be from general aptitude. Answers must be marked by darkening appropriate bubbles using black pen only on the Objective Response Sheet ( ORS ).
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Centres
The test shall be conducted at the following centres :
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE 2016 Reservation of Seats
- 5% of seats shall be available for candidates sponsored by Government Departments / Research and Development Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises.
- 5% of total number of seats in M.B.A. (Pharm.) programme are available for candidates who are NRIs or wards of NRIs
- Provisions for reservations shall be made as per Govt. of India rules in force.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tahsildar /Distt. Magistrate.
- Other Backward Caste candidates should produce Caste Certificate and Certificate of Income (showing Non-Creamy status of the candidates as provided in OM No. 36033/3/2004- Estt. (res) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard) signed by Tahsildar / Distt. Magistrate. Candidates applying under this category should note that only recent income certificate shall be valid. In case candidate has an old income certificate, same need to be updated / endorsed by an authorized government official not below the rank of Tahsildar. Also OBC Caste Certificate produced by the candidate should be valid for Central Government admissions. OBC certificate showing validity only for a particular state shall not be acceptable. Also Caste Certificate issued before March 2004 should be duly updated with an endorsement by an authorized officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a Medical Certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect of deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and Countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of a Government Hospital.
- Kashmiri Migrant candidates should furnish a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category shall specifically claim admission under such reserved category and bring relevant certificates in support of such claim at the time of GD / Interview / Counseling.
NIPER JEE Admission Procedure 2016
M.S.(PHARM.); M.Pharm. and M.Tech.(Pharm.) programs :
Admission to these programmes will be through counseling. Counseling would be based on Merit obtained by candidates in written test. The candidates have to report to the Institute for counseling on scheduled date and time. They should come prepared in person with the requisite fees and payments to be paid through bank draft only ( Bank Draft should be in favour of NIPER JEE and payable at Hyderabad as per Sec. 12 “Fees and Payments” ) to be paid immediately after the counseling, if admission is offered to him / her. Candidates shall bring all the documents with them as mentioned in Sec.11 “Documents to be submitted”. At the time of admission the candidate will have to deposit these documents and pay requisite fees and payments.
M.B.A.(Pharm.) program (in NIPER Hyderabad and S.A.S. Nagar) :
- Admission to the M.B.A.(Pharm.) programme will be based on the combined Merit obtained by a candidate in the written test, group discussion and interview. Weightage given for written test, group discussion and interview shall be in proportion of 85:15. The list of eligible candidates for this purpose will be made on the basis of merit obtained in the written test.
- The candidates have to report to the institute for GD and Interview on scheduled date and time. Candidates will be allowed to participate in GD and Interview, only if they are carrying requisite documents as per Sec.11 “Documents to be submitted” of this brochure and have to show proof of having passed the qualifying degree examination.
- Group Discussion / Interview will be followed by declaration of the list of selected candidates for admission next day. Candidates should come prepared with the Bank Draft favouring NIPER JEE and payable at Hyderabad as per Sec. 12 “Fees and Payments” to be paid at the time of admission.
NIPER JEE 2016 Application Form
- Applicants shall register online on www.niperhyd.ac.in/admissions.aspx as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 25th April, 2016, 9.00 am onwards and will continue till 13th May, 2016, 5.00 pm.
- Online Application Processing System (OAPS) an online interface is provided for applicant’s interaction with the NIPER Hyderabad office. With this interface an applicant can
- Do First time Enrolment using the link “Go to Registration / Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (Master)”
- Fill the online application form as per instructions available on the website.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fees (as per section 8.3) through e-Challan / net-banking / Credit Card / Debit Card along with Bank Charges as per rule of Bank.
- Once the Fee is confirmed by the bank, which will take 48 hours you can download the registration Form. Print out of registration form to be sent to Chairman JEE, NIPER as per section 8.4
- Download Admit Card as per key dates available in the Information Brochure / website.
Note : wait for 48 hours before you deposit the fees as it will take minimum 48 hours to transmit your data to bank in case of e-challan is generated. Take the print of the e-challan and deposit the same to bank along with fee after 48 hours.
Registration Fee :
Option – 1
M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. ( Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 750/-
Option – 2
Registration Fee for M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 750
Option – 3
Combined Fee for both of above streams viz. M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
To know more about Application Form Click Here
NIPER JEE 2016 Results
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Results will be declared on 1st July, 2016.
To know more about Results Click Here
NIPER JEE 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of commencement of online Registration||25th April, 2016|
|2||Last date for online Registration||13th May, 2016 (5:00 pm)|
|3||Last date for deposit of fee for online Registration||18th May, 2016|
|4||Last date for receipt of filled in Registration slips in NIPER-Hyderabad||27th May, 2016 (5:00 pm)|
|5||Online Delivery of Admit Card to respective e-mails/Downloads||03rd June, 2016|
|6||NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (10:00 am to 12:00 noon)||12th June, 2016|
|7||Declaration of result of written test ( website : www.niperhyd.ac.in )||01st July, 2016|
|8||Group Discussion and Interview for MBA (Pharm.) at NIPER-Hyderabad||13th July, 2016 & 14 July 2016|
|9||MBA (Pharm.) Joint Counseling||15th July, 2016|
|10||NIPER Joint Counseling for admission to Masters Programme||20th July, 2016 to 22 July 2016|
|11||Orientation and Commencement of classes||01st August, 2016|
NIPER JEE 2016 Counselling
NIPER Admission to these programs will be through counseling. The candidates have to report to the Institute for counseling on scheduled date and time. They should come prepared in person with the requisite fees and payments to be paid through bank draft only ( Bank Draft should favour NIPER JEE 2016 and payable at Mohali / Chandigarh ) as per Sec. 12 “Fees and Payments” to be paid immediately after the counseling, if admission is offered to him / her. Candidates shall bring with them documents.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ),
Telangana State – 500 037,
Telephone No : + 91 – 40 – 23073740 / 41,
Fax No : + 91- 40 – 23073751,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.niperhyd.ac.in.
entrance exam - niper jee -