|GUJCET 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
|GUJCET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD|
GUJCET 2016 Online Application Form
1. GUJCET online registration form shall be filled as per the instruction of information booklet.
2. In the matter of acceptance or rejection of the application form, the decision of the Chairman will be final.
3. GUJCET 2016 Online Registration is available in the following website gujcet.gseb.org
Regarding verification of documents by the Head of the School / Institution at the time of sending application form :
(A) Eligibility for the candidates who have passed HSC Science Stream Examinatio before March 2016 :
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination taken by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.
2. Candidates who have passed HSC examination taken by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi ( CBSE ) through a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.
3. Candidates who have passed HSC examination taken by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi ( CISCE ) through a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.
4. Candidates who are the heirs of the officers / employees who belong to the State of Gujarat but performing their duties in other States as the officers / employees of Central/State Government, Military Forces or the Board / Corporation governed by the Central / State Government, who have passed HSC examination through a recognized school in the State where thay are performing their duties.
5. The candidates who have passed HSC Science Stream Exam ( 10 + 2 Pattern ) are eligible to get admission in the concerned courses as per the admission Rules from time to time by Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, C/o. Dean, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad – 380016 for admission in Medical course.
Regarding GUJET Examination Fee 2016
To get Information booklet and user ID – Password for online Registration of GUJCET, Demand Draft of 250/- of Nationalised Bank towards examination fee in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad shall be produced. The same shall not be cancelled or the examination fee shall not be refunded.
GUJCET 2016 Application Forms Distribution / Collection Centre
GUJCET Online Registration Open from April, 2016 to May, 2016
|Belgaum : |
J.N. Medical College,
Belgaum - 590 010.
S. Nijalingappa College,
II Block, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore - 560 010.
|Pune : |
Pune Institute of Computer Technology,
Sr.No.27, Pune - Satara Road,
Pune - 411 043.
|New Delhi : KLES Basava International School,
Site No 1, Sector 23,
New Delhi - 110 075.
GUJCET 2016 Admit Card
A. “Admission Card” for entry in GUJCET Examination :
1. Candidates shall be able to download their online admission card ( Hall – ticket ) 7 days prior to the examination or it may be sent as decided by Board.
B. Procedure after getting GUJCET Admission Card :
- Verify the details of admission card. If there is any error, contact the GUJCET Cell immediately for the same and get clarification correction.
- Under any circumstances entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination centre or examination hall without admission card.
- Candidate by himself cannot make any change in respect of any detail / information in the Admission Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admission Card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed.
(2) Candidate shall sign at two places in the Admission Card as well as also take signature of the Block Supervisor.
- As an evidence of getting question booklet and answer sheet.
- As an evidence of submitting the OMR Answer Sheet to the Block Supervisor.
(3) Details given in Admission Card such as name of the candidate, photograph, subjects for GUJCET, medium, subjects choosen, signature in application form and examination centre and details in respect of examination hall have been given. If there is any error with regard to the same, then as per the application form prescribed shall submit the same in person at the following address :
“Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell”,
C/o. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B,
Gandhinagar – 382010.