Central Universities Common Entrance Test- CUCET 2016
CUCET 2016 exam is conducted jointly by the nine Central Universities namely Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan and Central University of Tamil Nadu, under the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan.
CUCET test is conducted for the students of 10+2, Bachelor Degree holders and Master Degree holders to obtain admission into the UG / Integrated Program, Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these nine Central Universities. The Coordinating University invites aspiring students to apply for admission to various Courses
- UG and Integrated Programmes ( 52 courses )
- PG, B.Ed and PG-Diploma Programmes ( 177 courses )
- M.Phil. and /or Ph.D. Research Programmes ( 92 courses )
To know more about CUCET Courses Click Here
Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree / certificate are also eligible to apply.
To know more about CUCET Eligibility Click Here
CUCET Exam Pattern
All CUCET Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of :
- Part A : Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
- Part B : Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of three / four / five sections. Each section will have 25 questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions ). However, he must ensure that he fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
For Admission to some Integrated Courses / MBA / LLB or any other general course(s), only one paper comprising of 100 MCQs covering English language, reasoning, data interpretations / numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills will be held.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR Sheet.
- Each paper will be only of Two Hours Duration.
- There will be negative marking. Each correct answer will carry 03 marks and for each wrong answer, 01 mark will be deducted. Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
CUCET 2016 Exam Centres
List of cities where the CUCET 2016 tests will be held :
|S. NO.||TEST CITY||STATE||CODE|
|2.||Bandarsindari (CURAJ) Ajmer||Rajasthan||02|
|26.||Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||Karnataka||26|
|39.||New Delhi||New Delhi||39|
To know more about CUCET Exam Center Click Here
CUCET Admit Card 2016
CUCET Admit Cards will only be notified on CUCET 2016 website. Candidates can downloading the CUCET halltickets from the CUCET website.
CUCET 2016 Application Form
All candidates must note that for CUCET-2016 only online applications are accepted. OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
Applicants are required to fill in the details in the CUCET online application form. On submission of CUCET online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by Online or Offline mode.
On successful online application submission with online / debit card / credit card successful payment an automated e-mail and SMS will be sent to the mail id & mobile number you have given in the application form. For CUCET online application and payment made through “Challan” you may have to wait for 7 days and if you do not receive it within 07 days, you may send an email to email@example.com.
An applicant can fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible. Applicants will receive SMS and Email alerts at the time of registration and also after completing the registration. A candidate can apply for a particular programme for a maximum of three PUs with a maximum of 03 options of courses in each of the selected PU.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying for CUCET
- Keep a valid Email ID
- Keep a Scanned Photograph of Self ( In .jpeg /.jpg Format & size between 10 KB to 100 KB only)
- Keep a Scanned Signature of Self ( In .jpeg / .jpg Format & size between 5KB to 20KB only )
- Keep a Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card ( for online Payment mode )
CUCET Application Fee 2016
The fee for CUCET 2016 for different categories of the candidates would be as follows, which shall be payable in CUCET 2016 account :
|Category||Online Application & payment through online / debit / credit card||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application fee*||Application fee||Bank Commission**||Total Fee to be paid|
|General / OBC Candidates||700/-||700 /-||50/-||750/-|
|SC / ST / Candidates||350||350/-||400/-|
|PWD Candidates||All PWD candidates are exempted from CUCET-2016 Fees as per GOI Order F. No. 16-110/2003-DD.III dated 26th February, 2013|
|*For payment through online/debit/credit card, an extra charges of 10 to 15 as levied by service provider shall be charged to the candidates.** As decided by the Coordinating University, after negotiation with SBI on 22nd February, 2016.|
- All challans generated upto 24:00 hrs. on 15th April, 2016 can be paid upto 18th April, 2016. The bank will not accept any fees after this date.
- A candidate may choose maximum three universities and maximum three courses in each university on one-time fee payment.
CUCET 2015 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||14th March, 2016|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||15th April, 2016|
|3||Date of Admit Card Upload||06th May, 2016|
|4||Examination Date||21st - 22nd May, 2016|
|5||Answer Key Upload||23rd May, 2016|
|6||Grievances, if any upto||05:00 pm on 26th May, 2016|
|7||Corrected Answer Key ready||03rd June, 2016|
|8||Result Declaration||17th June, 2016|
CUCET Time Table 2016
|Shift ( Session )||MORNING ( 09.00 AM – 11.00 AM )||NOON ( 12.00 NOON – 02.00 PM )||EVENING ( 03.00 PM – 05.00 PM )|
|21 MAY 2016 ( SATURDAY )||RPQP07, 42||RPQP12, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 36||RPQP08, 09, 21, 34, 38|
|PGQP08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 29, 34, 42, 46||PGQP01, 19, 28, 33, 39, 40||PGQP14, 17, 22, 23, 35, 41, 47, 48|
|22 MAY 2016 ( SUNDAY )||RPQP01, 03, 04, 06, 14, 15, 16, 39||RPQP02, 22, 23, 28, 32, 37, 41||RPQP13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 27, 35|
|PGQP02, 05, 18, 21, 24, 30, 31, 44, 45||PGQP03, 06, 25, 26, 27, 38, 43||PGQP04, 07, 15, 20, 32, 36, 37, 49, 50, 51|
To know more about CUCET Application Click Here
After uploading of CUCET answer keys for various Test – papers for all UG / PG / PhD programmes on 23rd May 2016, a candidate may submit his / her grievance only through an email ( no hard copy will be accepted ) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUCET Result will be declared on 17th June, 2016.
To know more about CUCET Result Click Here
CUCET Contact Address
Central University of Rajasthan,
Mobile No. : 08655887721 ,
Email Id : email@example.com,
Website : http://cucet16.co.in/.
entrance exam - cucet -