Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016
Andhra Pradesh State admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course ( LPT ) in Government IASEs / CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in all Districts of the State.
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016 Seats Allotment
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Government IASEs / CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET 2016. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET 2016.
The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE ( National Council for Teacher Education ). The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- He / She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions ( Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- AP LPCET 2016 Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July, 2016. There is no upper age limit.
- AP LPCET Educational Qualifications : The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
|Telugu Pandit||BA ( Telugu Literature ) or BA ( Oriental Language – Telugu ) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA ( Telugu )|
|Hindi Pandit||A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi ( BA Standard ) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA ( Hindi )|
1) The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2016.
2) The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET 2016 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
3) The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET 2016 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test ( TRT ).
4) Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
To know more about AP LPCET Entrance Exam Click Here
AP LPCET Exam Scheme 2016
Andhra Pradesh State Language Pandit Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 questions, each carry one mark.
( 100 marks )
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III||Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV||Literature||40 Questions|
The subjects and syllabi shall be as follows :
a. Numerical Ability : Four Fundamental operations ( Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication ) and Averages.
|Telugu Panduit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State|
|Hindi Panduit||Syllabus 2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
c. Literature : Graduate Degree Standard
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the C.E.T shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given ranks as per merit order of marks secured by them in CET irrespective of qualifying mark.
- No requests for re – totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal verification of answer scripts will be entertained.
To know more about AP LPCET Exam Scheme Click Here
AP LPCET Application Form 2016
Procedure for submission of Andhra Pradesh State LPCET application online 2016 :
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET Candidates can apply for LPCET 2015 to be held on 17th July, 2016. Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ LPCET website lpcet.cgg.gov.in from 1st July, 2016.
Steps to be followed in submission of Andhra Pradesh State LPCET application online :
i. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website lpcet.cgg.gov.in, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LPCET 2016.
ii. The candidate after satisfying herself / himself about the eligibility criteria for LPCET shall pay a fee of 500/- through the payment Gateway from 1st July, 2016 to 12th July, 2016 for submission of application Online. On receipt of fee at ONLINE the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she / he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
iii. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 3.5 cms before filling in online application.’
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below ( sign in Black Ink only ). Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colours during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016 Application Fee
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is 500/-. ( Rupees Five hundred ) per Candidates shall pay the fee through payment Gateway from 1st July, 2016 to 12th July, 2016 and submit online application at the LPCET website lpcet.cgg.gov.in between 1st July, 2016 to 12th July, 2016.
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at lpcet.cgg.gov.in from 15th July, 2016. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she / he should contact the Help Line phone number : 9849909150 O/o Convener LPCET, Kakinada between 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all Working days only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference Number of the application submitted.
Request for issue of duplicate Hall ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
To know more about AP LPCET Application Form Click Here
AP LPCET Results 2016
AP LPCET 2016 Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 17th July, 2016
AP LPCET 2016 Result
AP LPCET 2016 Results will be declared on 25th July, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your AP LPCET Results 2016…
To know more about AP LPCET Results Click Here
Andhra Pradesh State LPCET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Download LPCET – 2016 Information Bulletin||30th June, 2016 onwards|
|2||Payment of Fees through Online or Payment||1st July, 2016|
|3||Submission of application through online with payment of fee||1st July, 2016|
|4||Last date for payment of application fee through online||11th July, 2016|
|5||Last date for receipt of filled in application through online||12th July, 2016|
|6||Download of Hall Tickets||15th July, 2016|
|7||Schedule of Examination||17th July, 2016|
|8||Declaration of Results||25th July, 2016|
Government of Andhra Pradesh,
School Education Departement,
Office of the Commissioner of School Education,
Hyderabad – 500004.
Website : lpcet.cgg.gov.in
entrance exam - andhra pradesh lpcet -