TMISAT 2017 Entrance Exam
Tolani Maritime Institute ( TMI ) invites admission Application for B.Tech. Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Technology programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
TMISAT 2017 Eligibility
For B.Tech. Marine Engineering & B. Sc. Nautical Technology :
- Qualifying in IMUCET is mandatry for admission.
- The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.Tech. Marine Engineering degree programme at Tolani Maritime Institute:
- Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1996 are eligible to apply for the 2017 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 1994 are eligible to apply for the 2017 batch.
- Minimum age of a candidate shall be 17 years.
TMI encourages the participation of both genders without discrimination.
Only unmarried candidates will be considered.
Academic Qualifications :
You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent with :
- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( P C M ), and
- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
Physical Fitness :
The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.
Note : Candidates for the B.S. Nautical Technology program must have 6 / 6 vision in both eyes.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
TMISAT 2017 Online Application Form
How to Apply :
Online through this website :
Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms - 31st May 2017. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before 25th April 2017.
Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for 1000/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
Step III : Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft / Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications :
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations ( ege where they appeared for these exams
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate ( for proof of age and place of Birth ).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet ( on receipt ) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available ( from Std. VIII and above only ).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Do’s and Don’ts :
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers ( with STD codes ) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super – scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering”.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Selection Procedure – B. Tech. Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science
- Communication skills
- Temperamental suitability for a sea career
- Leadership qualities
- Physical fitness
- Aptitude for scientific concepts
Tolani Maritime Institute’s selection process will test candidates on each of the above parameters by taking into account a candidate’s 10+2 PCM marks, rank in IMUCET, result of the TMI online entrance exam, performance in an interview and satisfactory medical tests.
TMISAT 2017 Selection Process
For all eligible applications received by 25 April 2017 :
The online test and interview will be conducted in the first half of May 2017 at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi, Jaipur and Guwahati. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test, IMU test rank and interview. The selection is also subject to medical fitness a per DGS norms.
For applications received between 26 April and 31 May 2017 :
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks and IMUCET rank will be called to TMI campus in June 2017 for online test. Candidates will be short listed based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
Online Test :
The on-line test has a multiple-choice format covering Physics and Mathematics. The questions are of 10+2 level. There is one section each with negative marking and duration of the test is one hour.
This test is conducted in 12 centres across India.
Personal Interview :
Applicants are interviewed by a panel of educators and maritime professionals to assess the applicants’ communication skills, leadership potential, clarity of thought, maturity and reasoning abilities. The panel also looks for any extracurricular achievements of the candidate.
Medical Examination :
Medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformation with the medical requirements laid down by the Institute.
To know more about Selection Procedure Click Here
TMISAT 2017 Results
TMISAT 2017 Result Date :
TMISAT 2017 Result Date : TMISAT 2017 Results will be declared on June, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your TMISAT Engineering Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
TMISAT 2017 schedule
|Center Code||Center||Centre Address||Test Date|
|1||Hyderabad||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd B 403, 4th Floor,My Home Sarovar Plaza,5-9-22 / B, Secretariat Road, Saifabad,Hyderabad – 500063||3rd May, 2017|
|2||Chennai||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd, New # 37,LB Road,Padmanabha Nagar Ist Street, Adayar, Chennai – 600020||2nd May, 2017|
|3||Bangalore||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd.433, 1st C Main, 7th Block extension, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 095||4th May, 2017|
|4||Jaipur||Biyani Girls College R – 4, Sector No 3, Vidyadhar Nagar,Jaipur 302023, Rajasthan||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|5||Chandigarh||S A S Institute of Info Tech & Research C-124, Industrial Area, Phase – 8, Sector -72, ELTOP Area, PCL Chowk, Mohali-160059,||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|6||Noida||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd. B-99, Ground Floor, Sector – 63, Noida .201307 ( U.P. )||4th May, 2017|
|5th May, 2017|
|7||Lucknow||Bansal Institute of Engineering & Technology NH-24, Near Sewa Hospital, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|8||Dehradun||Tula’s Institute, The Engineering & Management College Dhoolkot, PO-Selaqui, Chakrata Road,Dehradun – 248011,(Uttarakhand)||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|9||Kolkata||Edu Surge EN – 34, Sector V Salt Lake ( Webel more ) Kolkata- 700 091 Landmark – Opposite to HDFC Bank||5th May, 2017|
|6th May, 2017|
|10||Ranchi||Oxford Public School Pragati Path, Ranchi, Jharkhand-834001||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|11||Mumbai||Aruna Manharlal Shah Institute Of Management and Research R.B. Kadam Marg ( Road Going towards Bhattwadi ), Near MTNL Telephone Exchange,Off LBS Marg, Ghatkopar- ( West ),Mumbai – 400 086.||2nd May, 2017|
|3rd May, 2017|
|12||Guwahati||Edu Surge, House No. 07, Gotanagar, Guwahati Nursery, Opp. Raddison Hotel, NH 37,Gotanagar Maligaon Raod, Guwahati 781011||5th May, 2017|
TMISAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for Application forms to TMI for TMISAT at National Centres||25th April, 2017|
|2||Last date for Application Forms to TMI for TMISAT at Induri, Pune||31st May, 2017|
|3||Course commences||1st week August, 2017|
Tolani Maritime Institute,
Talegaon – Chakan Road,
Pune – 410 507, India.
Telephone : + 91 (2114) 242000,
Website : www.tolani.edu.
|Online Application : http://www.allaboutme.in/Default_Tolani.aspx|
engineering entrance exam - tmi bits -