Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016 ( Earlier it was called RPET, which was renamed REAP from 2015 ). On line Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for the registration in Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process ( REAP ) 2016 for admission to first year of undergraduate programs leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of Engineering ( B.Tech. / B.E. ) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities ) for the session 2016 – 2017.
REAP 2016 Educational Qualification
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech. / B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC / ST / Non Creamy Layer OBC / Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state ) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 ( Class XII ) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ).
Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. / B.E course shall be as under :
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any one of the Optional Subjects|
|B.Tech. / B.E.||Physics & Mathematics||(1) Chemistry
(3) Computer Science
Only those candidates shall be eligible who have passed in each subject of above combination and fulfills the minimum academic qualification as mentioned above.
Age Limit :
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1991 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Person with Disability ( PwD ) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after 1st October, 1986 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
REAP 2016 Application Process
Merit List will be prepared based on JEE (Mains)-2016 score. Using this merit list and choices filled by the candidates, seat allotment shall be done.
Please note that those who have not given any JEE ( Mains ) 2016 examination but have got educational qualification as stated above, shall also be required to fill the online form. Their seat allocation shall be done on the basis of XII percentile and choices filled by the candidates, on the seats which have been left vacant after the allotment to candidates having score of JEE ( Mains ) 2016.
The detailed direction / guidelines and schedule regarding filling of application form and choice filling option form will be issued by the Coordinator, REAP 2016 later on.
To know more about Application Process Click Here
REAP Application Procedure 2016 :
The applications form for REAP 2016 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form for REAP 2016 shall be carried out through the following website : http://www.rtu.ac.in/admissions/reap2016
Detailed instructions with regards to filling up of online application form and other related information are given on the web sites. Candidates must perform following activities while submitting the online application form :
Step 1 : Deposition of Application Form Fees.
- Cost of REAP 2016 Application Form is 700/-. Candidates should contact any e-Mitra kiosk center / any other mode authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of 710/- ( 700/- against Application form Fees and 10/- for e-Mitra service charges ). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable or adjustable in future.
- The kiosk will generate a 16-digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use ( if any other modes of payment of application form fee are adopted then they shall be communicated to the candidates in time ).
- In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his / her token no. in the appropriate column of the application form. The online application form will not accept entries without his / her Token number
Step 2 : Documents to be kept ready in hand before filling the Online Application form.
- Scanned image of his / her Photograph in jpg format ( image size Maximum up to 100 KB ), Scanned image of his / her Signature in jpg format ( image size Maximum up to 50 KB ),
- Mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination, Mark sheet of JEE ( Mains ) 2016 score card [ if appeared in JEE ( Mains ) 2016
- Documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
- Receipt issued by eMitra kiosk containing the Token Number, Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest relative.
- The candidates belonging to KM category has to have a certificate from the competent authority as a proof to being son / daughter of displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
Step 3 : Filling of Online Application form.
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully. The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature are same as uploaded by the candidate himself.
- Candidate Not to upload any documents but they must be ready with them as they will be required to show at the time of reporting. If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, the seat allotted ( if any ) shall stand cancelled and his / her fees deposited shall be forfeited and will also be liable for legal action.
- The changes ( if required ) will be allowed in online application form before final submission i.e. before pressing the “submit” button on the web portal.
- Web page will not accept any changes after final submission of online application form i.e. after pressing the “submit” button on the web portal.
Step 4 : Printouts of Application form ( Hardcopy ) must be taken after final submission of online application form.
Candidate must take a printout of application form, which will be generated by the web portal after final submission. Hardcopy is to be kept with the candidate himself / herself.
Step 5 : The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP 2016 office
REAP Important Dates 2016
|1||Information for REAP 2016||2nd April, 2016|
|2||Advertisement for notification||16th May, 2016|
|3||Availability of online application, online fee payment process||17th May, 2016|
|4||Training of B.Tech. Admission Coordinators of Participating Institutes at RTU||18th May, 2016|
|5||Commencement date of Choice filling||20th May, 2016|
|6||Last date of online registration and fee payment done by Bank Challan / eMitra||14th June, 2016|
|7||Closing date of Choice filling and locking / Automatic locking of choices||16th June, 2016|
|8||Declaration of First round of allotment||22nd June, 2016|
|9||First round of reporting||23rd June, 2016 to 28th June, 2016|
|10||Last date of withdrawal from first counseling, surrender of seat ( for reported candidates only ) and last date of acceptance letter for upper movement at nodal centres||30th June, 2016|
|11||Last date of submission of reporting by institutes to REAP office.||1st July, 2016|
|12||Declaration of Second round of allotment of eligible candidates||4th July, 2016|
|13||Second round of reporting||5th July, 2016 to 8th July, 2016|
|14||Third round in which students may reregister||9th July, 2016|
|15||Last date of registering for third round||14th July, 2016|
|16||Declaration of third round of allotment||17th July, 2016|
|17||Reporting of third round||18th July, 2016 to 22nd July, 2016|
|18||Last date of withdrawal||23rd July, 2016|
|19||Display of vacant seats||25th July, 2016|
|20||Last round (Spot round) Registration, choice filling||26th July, 2016 & 27th July, 2016|
|21||Allotment of last round||28th July, 2016|
|22||Reporting at the institute||29th July, 2016 to 1st August, 2016|
|23||Classes Start||1st August, 2016|
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process ( REAP ) 2016,
Rajasthan Technical Univerity ( RTU ),
Rawatbhatta Road, Near Akelgargh,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.rtu.ac.in.
engineering entrance exam - rpet -