Mody Institute of Technology and Science Faculty of Engineering and Technology - MITS FET 2017
MITS MEET 2017 Entrance Exam
Mody Institute of Technology & Science ( MITS ) invites admission Application for B.Tech and M.Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Mody University MEET 2017 Offered Courses
B.Tech Programs :
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering ( Specialization in Big Data Analytics )
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech Prgrams :
- M.Tech in VLSI Design
- M.Tech in Wireless Communication Technology
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Information Security
- M. Tech. ( Renewable Energy )
- M. Tech ( Nuclear Science and Technology )
MITS 2017 Eligibility Criteri
For B.Tech :
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through MEET / MMET 2017 / JEE( Mains ) 2017/State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 10+2 Qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech ( Bio Medical ) Program through MEET/ MMET 2017 / NEET 2017 / State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
For M.Tech :
- B.E / B.Tech / M. Sc. in related field ( MCA for computer science and engineering only ) with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
MITS 2017 Exam Pattern
- For All engineering ( except Biomedical ) : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- For Bio Medical : Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- 90 Questions , 90 Minutes
MITS 2017 Online Application Form
Online Application Form :
- Online application form is available. Cost of Online Application Form : 600
- Get ready to submit the application form, after following the below instructions :
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / Demand Draft Mode
- Edit option will be available after necessary payment
- All our correspondence including center booking and issue of admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the candidate is requested to be ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
For Transaction not successful due to network issues / display of error page :
- For Transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. You can proceed further, after getting the mail from Mody University. In case of transaction is incomplete even after 4 working days, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offline Application Form :
- Cost of Application form: 600
- Application form in PDF format can be downloaded from.
- Fill up the application form as per the instructions given and send it along with the Demand draft to the following address:
- The Dean
College of Engineering and Technology
Lakshmangarh (Sikar), Rajasthan-332311.
MITS 2017 Exam Centres
MEET / MMET Exam Centres :
|44||H.P,J & K,Punjab||Bhatinda|
|52||Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattishgarh||Bhilai|
To know more about Application Form Click Here
MITS 2017 Results
MITS 2017 Result Date :
MITS 2017 Result Date : Mody University Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MITS Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
To know more about Question Papers Click Here
MITS 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online MEET / MMET 2017 Dates||27th May, 2017 and 28th May, 2017|
Mody University of Science and Technology
Rajasthan 332 311,
Telephone No : +91-1573-225001 (12 lines ),
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.modyuniversity.ac.in.
engineering entrance exam - mits fet -