Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam – HITSEEE 2017
HITSEEE 2017 Entrance Exam
Hindustan College of Engineering, started in the year 1985, was conferred the “University Status” by University Grants Commission ( UGC ), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008 – 09 and under the name HITS ( Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science ).
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam ( HITSEEE ) invites admission Application for B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
HITSEEE 2017 B.Tech Programs
|1||B.Tech.Aeronautical Engineering( Avionics )||19||B.Tech.EEE( PowerSystems )|
|2||B.Teen.Aerospace neert||20||B.Tech.Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|3||B.Tech. Automobile Engineering||21||B.Tech.ECE (Blo Medical Engineering)|
|4||B.Tech. Automobile Engineering ( Motor Sport )||22||B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|5||B.Tech. Automobile Engineering ( Autotronlcs )||23||B.Tech.EIE (Real lime Embedded Systems)|
|6||B.Tech. BioTechnology||24||B.Tech.EIE (Industrial Aut:Dmation)|
|7||B. Tech.Chemical Engineering||25||B.Tech.EIE (Robotics & Control)|
|8||B.Tech.Civil Ensineering||26||B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering|
|9||B.Tech.Civil ( Construction Engineering & Management )||27||B.Tech.Mechatronics Engineering|
|10||B.Tech.Civil ( StructuralEngineering )||28||B.Tech.Manufacturing Engineering|
|11||B.Tech.Civil ( EnvironmentalEngineering & Water Resources )||29||B.Tech.Mechanical Engineering ( MaterialScience )|
|12||B.Tech.Computer Science & Engineering||30||B.Tech.Mechanical Engineering ( Engineering Design )|
|13||B.Tech. CSE ( Enterprise Information Systems )||31||B.Tech.Information Technology|
|14||B.Tech. CSE ( Information Security }||32||B.Tech.IT ( Cloud Computing )|
|15||B.Tech. CSE ( Distributed Enterprise System )||33||B.Tech.IT( Cyber Security )|
|16||B. Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||34||B. Tech. IT ( Mobile Computing|
|17||B.Tech.EEE ( Energy Engineering )||35||B. Tech. IT ( Mobile Computing )|
|18||B.Tech.EEE ( Electrical Drives & Control )||36||B.Arch. ( Architecture )|
HITSEEE 2017 Eligibility
B.Tech Program :
Candidates for admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B. Tech degree program should have passed the Higher Secondary examination ( 12th ) Curriculum ( Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or its equivalent.
Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
Eligibility Marks :
- Academic StreamA minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only :
- A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
Eligibility Marks :
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects ( theory and Practical ).
B. Arch Program ( 5 Years ) :
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in ( 10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3 ) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.
- All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India ( www.nata.in ) conducted by Council of Architecture and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2017.
To know more about HITSEEE 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
HITSEEE 2017 Pattern
- The question paper will only in English.
- The duration of the examination will be 2:hours
- All questions will be of objective type
- Part – I Physics
- Part – II chemistry
- Part – I II Mathematics
HITSEEE 2017 How to Apply
- Candidates applying for HISEEE 2017 should fill up the application in the prescribed format and send it through registered with acknowledgment dute only
- Along with the prescribed application, you are also provided a enveloper for posting.
- The completed application form shold reach the admission office on or before 5 pm on 22nd April, 2017
HITSEEE 2017 Exam Centres
|1||Port Blair||Andaman & Nxobar|
|23||Srinagar||Janimu & Kashmir|
To know more about HITSEEE 2017 Application Form Click Here
HITSEEE 2017 Results
HITSEEE 2017 Result Date : HITSEEE 2017 Entrance Exam Results Will be declared on 9th May, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your HITSEEE Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about HITSEEE 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about HITSEEE 2017 Question Papers Click Here
HITSEEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||HITSEE 2017 Date for Issue of Application form||18th January, 2017|
|2||Last Date of Issue HITSEEE Application form||22nd April, 2017|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form||22nd April, 2017|
|4||Online Entrance Exam Dates( Chennai Centres )||30th April,2017 to 05th May, 2017 ( Sunday to Friday )|
|5||Online Entrance Exam Dates ( Other Centers )||30th April, 2017 & 01th May, 2017 ( Sunday & Monday )|
|6||Publication of Rank list HITSEE 2017||09th May, 2017|
|7||Counselling HITSEE 2017||12th May, to 25th May, 2017|
|8||HITSEE 2017 Commencement of Classes||10th July, 2017|
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016. India.
Telephone No. : +91-44-2234 1389 / 2234 2508,
Fax No. : +91-44-2234 2170,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://hu.online-ap1.com/index_controller/register|
engineering entrance exam - hitseee -