Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Entrance Exam
The All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test ( AIBTCET ) invites admission Application for B.Tech ( Biotechnology / Medical Biotechnology ) and M. Tech ( Biotechnology ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Programmes
- B. Tech. Biotechnology
- B. Tech. Medical Biotechnology
- M. Tech. (Integrated) Biotechnology
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for appearing at Entrance Test :
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31st December 2017 ( having born before 1st January 2001 )
- The candidate must have either appeared at Higher Secondary Certificate ( HSC / Std. XII ) examination. ( or )
- equivalent qualification of any board in India or abroad, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences ( and desirably with Mathematics ) ( or )
- if the result of the exam. has been declared, he / she must have passed the same examination with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( 40% for the Reserve Category candidates ) .
Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN :
A candidate in any of these categories shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017 ( having born before 1st January 2001 ) . He / she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Life Sciences and English ( and desirably Mathematics ) at the CBSE, ISC, HSC or an equivalent examination. In the case of a student from any school that follows the American system of education, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( and desirably Mathematics ) at AP’ ( Advanced Placement ) level and must have minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects.
In the case of students passing Cambridge International Examination ( CIE ) the candidate should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology at“Advanced”level along with English at“Advanced Subsidiary” ( AS ) level.
Subjects and Syllabi for the Entrance Test :
The Entrance Test will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) carrying 100 marks ( 25 marks each subject ) . The recommended syllabus for the test has been given in this brochure as.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) carrying 100 marks ( 25 marks each subject ) .
Test Duration : 1.30 Hours
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Reservation of Seats
Duration and Intake Capacity ( No. of Seats ) :
|Courses||B.Tech. Biotechnology||B.Tech. Medical Biotechnology||M.Tech. ( Integrated ) Biotechnology|
|Duration ( Years )||4||4||5|
|No. of Seats||90||60||30|
Distribution of Seats :
|Courses||General Category Seats 85%||NRI / PIO / FN Category Seats 15%|
|B.Tech. Medical Biotechnology||51||9|
|M.Tech. ( Integrated ) Biotechnology||25||5|
|( NRI : Non Resident Indian; PIO : Person of Indian Origin; FN : Foreign National )|
Reservation will be as per directives of the Government of India, for Universities established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by Govt. of India, through the University Grants Commission as and when received.
General Category :
Admissions to this category shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of the candidates, who have qualified at the AIBTCET 2017.
NRI / PIO / FN Category :
A candidate belonging to this category is not required to appear at the AIBTCET 2017. However, he / she shall submit a separate application, in the prescribed form, available in the Vidyapeeth office and on the Vidyapeeth website. A committee, appointed by the competent authority for the purpose shall admit candidates on the basis of their inter se merit. The candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of US $ 200.
In case any seat earmarked for NRI / PIO / FN is not filled in by the candidate ( s ) of any of these subcategories, the Management shall fill in such vacant seat ( s ) from the candidate ( s ) who has / have cleared the AIBTCET 2017 and has / have applied for the seat separately in the prescribed form available in the Vidyapeeth office and website.
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Application From
Application Procedure :
- The Application Form is available on the University website : www.dpu.edu.in
- A candidate, desirous of appearing at the entrance test, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the with Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil. Vidyapeeth entrance test fee, on or before the scheduled date. The application form is also available on the Vidyapeeth Website.
- The downloaded application form shall be dispatched by registered post / speed post / courier only.
- The application must reach before the last dates mentioned in the Calendar of Events .
- The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application / admit card / or any other communication in transit. Such a delay shall not be condoned.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form :
- This application form is only for All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2017 for admission to all the three courses.
- The candidate shall avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form may lead to rejection of the form.
- Black ballpoint pen shall be used for filling in the application form. All the entries in the form should be in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Squares provided in the application form are only for writing alphabets in capitals for indicating name or for appropriate numbers. The alphabet or the number written in the square must not touch the edge of the square.
- The candidate shall also fill up the necessary information in the attached admit card.
- The candidate shall indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear for examination by darkening the appropriate circle.
- A passport size photograph shall be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form and the admit card. The photograph shall be firmly affixed by using gum. It shall not be pinned. Both the photographs should be taken from the same negative. The photographs shall be attested by the Principal / Head of the institution where the candidate has studied or by a gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph shall be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- The declaration in the application form shall be signed both by the applicant and the mother / father / guardian of the applicant.
Venue of admission sessions :
Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Exam Centres
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Admit Card
All the candidates who have submitted the application form by offline or by online are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of AIBTCET 2017.
Dr Dy Patil AIBCET 2017 Admission Procedure
- Admissions to all these courses shall be by an All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Text ( AIBTCET-17 ) conducted by the Vidyapeeth. The test will be of 1.30 hrs duration and will have 100 objectives multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) of 1 mark each. The recommended syllabus for this test is appended
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain the result of the AIBTCET-17.
- If selected, the candidate shall remain present for on-thespot admission, as per the schedule given in Important Information at a glance. The admission sessions will be conducted at the office of the Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune – 411 033. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat.
- Only the candidate and one of his / her parents / guardians shall be allowed into the admission hall. The candidates shall be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list.
- Appearance at the AIBTCET 2017 and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he / she shall get admission to a course. His / Her admission to a course shall depend upon the availability of seats when his turn comes.
- At the time of reporting for admission, the candidate shall produce the documents ( original and two sets of photo copies ) as listed in ‘List of Documents’ on the Vidyapeeth website.
- If the candidate is admitted to a course, these documents shall be retained by the Vidyapeeth. If the candidate fails to produce any of the documents listed in ‘List of Documents’ on the Vidyapeeth website, his / her claim for admission shall stand forfeited.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the entire amount of fees shown in the Fee Structure on the day of counseling and on-the-spot admission itself. In case the candidate fails to pay the entire amount of fees, he / she may loose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
- If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the admission session due to any unavoidable circumstances, he / she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him / her for admission session. This representative must carry with him / her the Letter of Authorization for representation in the format given on the Vidyapeeth website as well as all the documents mentioned above. If the candidate or his / her representative fails to report for the admission session, on the date and time mentioned in Important information at a glance, his / her claim for admission to the respective course shall stand forfeited.
- Admissions made at the admission sessions are provisional. These will be confirmed after verification of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.
Dr Dy Patil AIBTCET 2017 Result
Dr Dy Patil AIBTCET 2017 Result Date : Dr Dy Patil AIBTCET 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your Dr Dy Patil AIBTCET Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Counselling
The Vidyapeeth shall prepare a merit list of the candidates who appear for All India Common Entrance Test, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology taken together.
The candidates shall be called for admission as per their ranking in this list. There shall be no verification of marks or reassessment of papers.
The merit list will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website: www.dpu.edu.in. sufficient eligible candidates in the merit list will be called for counseling and on-the-spot admission session according to their rank in the merit list..
Waiting List :
A waiting list for admission to the three courses shall be prepared and notified on the Vidyapeeth notice board. The candidates, who desire to have their names included in the waiting list, shall submit their applications for inclusion of their names in the waiting list. If no such application in writing is submitted during the interview, the candidate’s name shall not be included in the waiting list.
The seats, which become vacant during the admission session, shall be kept vacant. The waiting list shall become operative from 1st Augrst, 2017 onwards and the candidates st in the waiting list shall be offered seats as per availability of seats. The waiting list shall be operative till all the vacant seats are filled or till 30th September (cut-off date), whichever is earlier
To know more about Counselling Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Processing Fee||300 /|
|Last date for submitting the application form to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth and Entrance Test Fee 2017|
|2||Without late fee upto 1000 / -||7th June, 2017|
|3||Without late fee upto 1300 / -||Downloaded form should accompany DD|
|4||Without late fee upto 1550 / -||14th June, 2017|
|5||Without late fee upto 1550 / -||Downloaded form should accompany DD|
|6||AIBTCET 2017 Entrance Exam||18th June, 2017 ( Sunday ) 11.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|7||Declaration of AIBTCET 2017 results||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|Date of counseling for admission|
|8||B.Tech. ( Biotechnology )||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|9||B. Tech. Medical Biotechnology|
|10||M. Tech. ( Integrated ) Biotechnology|
|11||College to open on||1st August, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute,
Tathawade, Pune : 411 033,
Telephone No : (020) 65101870, 65101871,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.biotech.dpu.edu.in.
|Application Form : http://admissions.dpu.edu.in/|
engineering entrance exam - dr dy patil aiet -