Jammu & Kashmir,
Telephone No :+91 (194) 227 2096, +91 (194) 227 2097.
Fax : +91 (194) 227 2096.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.kashmiruniversity.net
University of Kashmir Distance Education BEd Admission 2015
On-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to Two year ( four Semester) B.Ed. Programme through Directorate of Distance Education, for the academic session 2015. The candidates are advised to peruse the Admission Policy, available on University website thoroughly and check eligibility / other details before submitting their Application Forms.
University of Kashmir BEd Admission Eligibility
Candidates having passed three year Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline from a recognized University, with 50% marks and 45% marks for Open and Reserved Categories respectively.
University of Kashmir BEd Admission Procedure :
The selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy 2015 and relevant Statutes, hosted on University website.
University of Kashmir BEd Admission Application Form :
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.ddeku.edu.in and click admission 2015 .
- Enter University Registration/Enrollment No. and Click Search ( if already registered with University of Kashmir your particulars/exams. passed will appear from database automatically ). Otherwise enter all details By the Candidate himself / Herself.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, if required.
- Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference.
- Deposit the Processing Test Fee of 250/- ( plus 10 /- Bank charges ), against the Bank Pay-inSlip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms ( Hard copy ):
- The Open Merit candidates after submitting their On-Line Application Form need not to submit hard copy and must keep Hard Copy of the Application Form and Fee Receipt, with them for reference. Fee Deposition and fee reconciliation shall be treated as Form submission.
- However, the candidates applying under any Reserved Category ( ies ) shall submit the hard copy of their Application Forms along with reserved category certificate only, fee receipt, Marks card in the office of the Dean Academic Affairs, University of Kashmir. The candidate shall get the Original Reserved Category Certificate along with them for on
- Candidates hailing from Leh, Kargil and Jammu can also submit their hard copies with all necessary documents at the following places:
- Leh: Study-cum-Information Centre, DIET, Leh
- Kargil: Govt. Degree College, Kargil
- Jammu: 122-A/D, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
- Candidates can also submit their On-line Application Form alongwith all documents through e-mail to email@example.com or Fax-0194-2272009 or through Speed Post to the following
University of Kashmir,
Additional information :
- The candidates must check the status of their application after five days of their online / hard copy submission. In case, the acceptance of Form is not uploaded, the candidates should contact the office of the Dean Academics Affairs immediately.
- Application Forms incomplete, in any respect, shall not be processed for admission.
- Other details related to Admissions are reflected in Admission Policy 2015 and relevant statutes, available on the University website.
- For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
- Office of the Dean Academic Affairs: Direct Numbers: 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007.
- Public Relation Officer: 0194-2272172,2272188.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Jammu division;
Study – cum – Information Centre,
Directorate of Distance Education,
University of Kashmir,
172 – A / D Gandhi Nagar,
Jammu – 180004,
Telephone no : 0191 – 2454548.
For Ladakh division;Study – cum – information centres, Govt Degree College, Kargil; Study – cum – information centre, DIET Leh.
University of Kashmir BEd Admission Important Dates
- Issuance of On-line Forms : 21st October, 2015
- Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms : 31st October, 2015