CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016
Christian Medical College invites application for Distance Course in Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine ( PGDFM ) for the academic year of 2016.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016 Eligibility
This course is open to both Indian citizens and foreign nationals
1. All candidates must possess a valid MBBS or equivalent degree.
2. All candidates must possess a valid MCI / State Medical Council registration.
3. This course is open to Indian citizens and foreign nationals. Foreign candidates should be registered with appropriate accrediting bodies in their own countries
Note : There is no Entrance Test
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016 Reservation of Seats
- 200 seats are there for CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016 Application Form
- The application fee of the PGDFM 2015 course is 1000. The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft issued in favor of ‘CMC Vellore Association’ payable at Vellore.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs may send the application fees by wire – transfer. For details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dully send the filled application form to the following address :
Dept. of Distance Education,
Main Block, 2nd Floor,
Christian Medical College Hospital,
Telephone – 04162283433. 9003461291,
Vellore – 632004.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016 Selection Process
Weightage in selection will be given to
1. Those who have served or are serving in ‘Areas of need’*
2. Those in practice for over 10 years.
3. Those willing to depute a nurse or clinical assistant to be trained as Family Physician Assistant**
4. Women candidates
*Areas of need
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2016 Important Dates
- The last date to submit the PGDFM online application is : 31stMay, 2016.
Christian Medical College invites application for Distance Course in Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management ( DFID ) for the academic year of 2016.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2016 Eligibility
- Doctors with MD / DNB in General Medicine / Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate in Family Medicine ( PGDFM ) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine
- Doctors with MRCGP
- Doctors with MDGP ( General Practice ) from Nepal / FCGP from SAARC Countries
Preference will be given to
- Women candidates.
- Candidates working in Government set up / Mission Hospitals
- Candidates between 35 – 50 years of age
There is No Entrance Examination for this course
Fees for Indian citizens residing and working in India :
- Application Fee : 1000
- Course Fee : 65, 000
SAARC Nationals (Except India) residing and working in SAARC Countries :
- Application Fee : US $25
- Course Fee : US$1000
Foreign nationals and Non – Residential Indians
- Application Fee : US$50
- Course Fee : US$1900
Admission fee and course fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2016 Application Form
- The application needs to be submitted online. To apply online, visit our website at www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and select ‘Distance Education Courses’ and follow the instruction given there. Indian citizens can send a DD for the application / course fee. Candidates from SAARC countries and foreign nationals can pay the application and course fees by way of an electronic transfer.
- Indian Nationals should pay the Application Fee of 1000/- through DD in favour of “CMC Vellore Association,” payable at vellore. The DD No., date and the name of the issuing bank particulars are to be entered while you apply online. Foreign nationals can pay by wire transfer. Please write to email@example.com for details
- Dully Send the filled application to the address :
DFID Admissions 2016
Department of Distance Education,
Christian Medical College,
3/1 CSI Vellore Diocese Building,
1st floor, above Shalom Clinic,
Arni Road, Vellore 632 001.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2016 Important Dates
- The documents should reach us on or before : 31st May, 2016.
Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses – CMC Vellore
Christian Medical College ( CMC ),
Vellore, Tamil Nadu,
Website : http://www.cmch-vellore.edu.
Christian Medical College Distance Education invites application for the following Course Diploma in Allergy and Asthma ( DAA )
DAA is a distance education program, offered jointly by the Christian Medical College, Vellore and the International Asthma Services ( IAS ), a registered charitable institution in Colorado, USA.
Christian Medical College distance education course was formulated to train qualified specialists in both theoretical and practical aspects of the practice of Allergy and Asthma and related aspects of clinical Immunology.
We believe the training would equip the trainees with the necessary skills to practice this specialty.
Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses Eligibility
Specialists with an MD degree or DNB or PG diploma in TB and Chest / Respiratory diseases / Paediatrics / General medicine and MS ENT are eligible to apply.
Candidates with an MBBS qualification with a proven track record of academic practice in Allergy and Asthma may be considered, at the discretion of the selection committee.
These candidates should substantiate their experience when they apply.
International and National faculty will provide 4 one week contact programs in Vellore, Tamilnadu.
Study material shall be provided for self study and the candidates would be required to complete assignments based on these.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate of proficiency will be granted by CMC, Vellore and the International Asthma services.
Candidates serve a two week rotation through CMC allergy skin testing / immunotherapy lab and PFT labs
Fee : Indian Candidates, tuition fees 65,000/-, final examination fees 5,000/-, materials and supply 5,000/-; total 75,000/-
Oversees candidates, a total fee amounting to the equivalent of US $ 3000/-
Selected candidates are required to remit the fee in full before commencement of the course.
The candidates should bear their expenses for attending the contact programs towards, travel, boarding and lodging.
The short listed candidates shall be intimated at around the last week of November, 2012.
The short listed candidates would be required to sign an undertaking that, they would comply with all the requirements of the course, before they are considered for the final selection.
The organizers may hold an interview of short listed candidates if required.
The conduct of the interview shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
The fees paid by the selected individuals will not be refunded if they choose not to join or discontinue the course.
Christian Medical College distance education course is likely to commence in January, 2013.
Application Form for CMC Vellore Distance Learning Courses
All completed application forms needs to be sent with the following; a copy of your resume or C.V.; attested copies of the degree certificates and MBBS mark sheets; two recent passport size photos; demand draft for 500/- ( non – refundable ) as application fee in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”, payable at Vellore.
Christian Medical College application form with all the stated documents needs to be sent to the following address :
Dr. D.J. Christopher,
Department of Pulmonary Medicine,
Christian Medical College,
IDA Scudder Road,
Vellore – 4,
The last date for the receipt of completed CMC Vellore application forms is 15th October, 2012, 04.30 P.M.
Christian Medical College,
Main Block, 2nd Floor, CMCH,
Vellore – 632 004, Tamilnadu, India.
Telephone : +91 – 416 – 2285601, +91 9003461291, +91 9790311199, +91 9790311188,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in