Types of Courses in Cartoonist
Types of Courses in Cartoonist : : Potential Employers in Cartoonist
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) / Diploma in Fine Art
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Masters in Fine Art (Illustration / portrait painting)
Basic requirements for being a cartoonist:
- Excellent drawing skills
- Keen observation
- Developed imagination power
- Analytical ability
- Readiness to work very hard
Institutes offering related courses ( list is indicative ) :
1. Indian Institute of Cartoonists,
No. 1, Midford House,
Midford garden, M.G. Road,
Bangalore – 560 001.
2. Sir J.J School of Applied Art,
Mumbai Institute of Fine Arts and Design,
College Road, Chennai – 600 006.
3. Santhaan’s Chitra Vidayalayam,
C/O Chitra Kullan,
179 Singanna, Chetty Street,
Chennai – 600 002.
4. The Raye Burns School,
F 37, Narain Vihar,
New Delhi – 110028.
5. Faculty of Fine Arts,
M.S University of Baroda,
Soma facts to be known about cartooning
- Father of cartooning : David Low.
- Father of Indian Cartooning : K Shankar Pillai.
- R.K. Laxman is Ramon Magsaysay award laureate for his contribution to the field of cartooning.
- Some foreign cartoonists of world fame : Peter Arno, Charles Addams, Gary Larson, Charles Barsotti, Chon Day and Mel Caiman.
- Some Indian cartoonists of world fame : R.K.Laxman, Irfan, Ranga, Sudhir Dar, SudhirTailang, Pran, Kutti.
Punch magazine of London is said to be the pioneer of satirical cartoons. R.K. Laxman’s common man of ‘You Said It’ fame featured in a commemorative postage stamp released by the Indian Postal Service on the 150th anniversary of the Times of India in 1988. Sudhir Dar represented India at the first International Cartoonists’ Conference held in London in 1970. Low cost, high quality animation production has made India an ideal destination for outsourcing.
Types of Courses in Cartoonist – Potential Employers in Cartoonist – Cartoonist Institutes – Cartoon Studies – Cartoon Animators
Cartoonist Related : Career as a Cartoonist, Career in Cartoonist, Cartoonist Application, Types of Courses in Cartoonist, Cartoonist Career, Cartoonist Colleges, Cartoonist Courses, Cartoonist Education, Cartoonist Program, Cartoon Animation, Cartoon Animation Courses, Cartoon Animation Careers, Cartoon Animation Colleges, Cartoon Animation Program, Best Cartoon Animation Program, Cartoon Course, Cartoon Programs, Cartoon Programming, Indian Institute of Cartoonists, Cartoonist Career Salary, Cartoonist Career Details, Career Cartoonist Opportunities, Cartoonist Career Requirements, Cartoonist Career Qualifications, Cartoonist Vacancies, Cartoon Animators Job, Types of Cartoon Animation, Cartoon Freelance Jobs, Cartooning Career Education, Cartoon Animators Colleges, Vacancies Cartoonists, Cartoon Institutes, Cartoon Career Options, Cartoon Animation Programs, Employment Cartoon Animators, Animator Career Path, Cartoonist Job Profile,
Posted In career course : cartoonist : Leave a response for types of courses in cartoonist by Yoga A