University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2016
University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O.,
Prof. C.R.Rao Road,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 23132101 / 23132102 / 23132103,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
The Hyderabad University invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the Full Time MBA & MBA ( Health Care and Hospital Management ) Programs for the academic year 2016 – 2018.
UOH MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
- The candidates applying for the MBA Program of the University of Hyderabad must have a first class Bachelor’s degree i.e. 60% aggregate.
- The candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree and will complete by June 2016 can also apply.
- The candidate must have a valid score in CAT 2015.
UOH MBA Admission Application Procedure 2016 :
- Download the UoH MBA Admission Application Form 2016 by clicking on the link provided above.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
- Pay the requisite fee.
- The candidates can pay the requisite application fee online by clicking on the link provided above. The fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 350/- and Rs. 150/- for ST / SC / PH candidates.
UOH MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2016 :
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT score.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to qualify both GD/ PI to pass the final qualification process.
- The candidates must note that IIMs have no role in the selection of the candidates or in the conduct of the exam.
UOH MBA Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|Release of Application Forms||21 September 2015|
|Closing Date for Application Procedure||30 November 2015|
|List of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) to be displayed||February 2016|
|GD & PI will be held||February / March 2016|
|Finalising of admissions||End of March|
|Commencement of classes||16 July 2016|
The dates for releasing the list of the names of candidates for GD / PI and its date for conduct is yet to be decided. The UoH final selection result is scheduled to be released by the end of March 2016.
UoH 2015 PG Admission
Prof CR Rao Road, Gachibowli,
PO Central University, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Telephone No. : 040 – 23132102, 23132103,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
University of Hyderabad invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Course Specializations 2015
- MA and MSc ( 5 – year Integrated ) Courses : ( 10 Semesters ) ( after + 2 education ) in Mathematical Sciences, Physics, Chemical Sciences, System Biology, Optometry & Vision Sciences, Health Psychology, Earth Sciences.
- PG Courses : ( 4 / 6 semesters ) ( after 10 + 2 + 3 education ) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Public Health.
- Advanced PG Diploma and P.G Diploma : ( 2 semesters ) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, Children Theatre / Theatre in Education and Health Communication.
- MTech Programs : ( 4 semesters ) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology ( CS / AI / IT ), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics and Mineral Exploration, Materials Engineering and Nano Science and Technology.
- MPhil Programs : ( 2 semesters ) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- PhD Programs : ( 2 – 5 years ) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Dance, Theatre Arts, Communication and Management studies.
- Integrated M.Tech. / Ph.D. in Cognitive Science.
- Integrated M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Centres for the Entrance Examinations 2014
- Ahmedabad | Aizawl | Ananthapur | Bengaluru | Bhubaneswar | Bhopal | Calicut | Chennai | Cochin | Coimbatore | Delhi | Dimapur | Guwahati | Hyderabad | Impal | Jaipur | Jammu | Kadapa | Karimnagar | Kolkata | Lucknow | Mumbai | Nagpur | Nizamabad | Patna | Pune | Ranchi | Raipur | Shillong | Srinagar | Tirupati | Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam | Vizianagaram and Warangal.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and allot another centre closer to the centre cancelled.
UoH Hyderabad 2014 Admission Application Form
Application form has to be submitted online from 8th December, 2014 to 9th January, 2015. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC category and PH / DP certificate if applicable.
Application Fees : 350/- in the case of General and OBC candidates and 150/- in the case of SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates.
How to pay the Fees : 1) Through Bank Challan and 2) Online ( Net Banking )
Bank Challan : After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars. Take a printout of the challan and pay the fees, after 48 hours, in any Branch of State Bank of India. The bank will not collect any service charges from the candidate.
Online : After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using Online link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
Important Dates for UoH Hyderabad Admission 2014
- Downloading of prospectus & submitting the online University of Hyderabad admission applications from the website : 8th December, 2014 to 9th January, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online Applications : 9th January, 2015.
- Download of hall tickets : 28th January, 2015.
- Date of Entrance Exams : 8th February, 2015 – 14th February, 2015.