UBS Chandigarh 2016 MBA Admission
Chandigarh – 160 014,
Telephone No. : + 91 ( 172 ) 2534701,
Fax No. : +91(172) 2541591,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in.
University Business School invites application for admission to Two Year Full Time Management ( MBA ) Programs to the followings Courses 2016 :
UBS Chandigarh MBA Specialization :
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MBA ( International Business )
- MBA ( Human Resources )
UBS Panjab University 2016 Admission Eligibility
(a) : (i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [ Hindi / Urdu / Punjabi ( Gurmukhi script ) and / or in a Classical Language ( Sanskrit / Persian / Arabic ) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. ( OR )
(ii) A pass in the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. ( OR )
(iii) AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research / teaching or professional experience. ( AND )
(b) : Minimum of 10% score ( 5% in case of SC / ST / BC candidates) in each component of the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2015 viz., quantitative, logic & data interpretation, and verbal and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2015.
UBS Chandigarh 2016 Admission Selection Procedure
- UBS Chandigarh admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2015 conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GD & PI ).
- All candidates wishing to apply for MBA Programs at UBS must take Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2015 conducted by IIMs.
- The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equal to eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category or the total number of eligible candidate, which ever is lower.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Final Merit List of the candidates for admission will be prepared category wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in CAT 2015 and Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as
- follows :
- Written Test ( CAT ) : 85% ( Of CAT 2015 Percentage Score & Not Percentile )
- Group Discussion : 7.5%
- Personal Interview : 7.5%
UBS Chandigarh 2016 Admission Application Form
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA programs of UBS are required to visit Website www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in to pay application fee 2000/- ( 1000/- for SC / ST candidates ) as application / registration fee ( non – refundable ) for participation in the admission for the session 2016 – 2017.
Important Dates for UBS Chandigarh Admission 2016
- Online registration starts on : 1st December, 2015
- Last date of submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan : 31st December, 2015
- Last date of submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan : 4th January, 2016
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI : 11th January, 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents ( mentioned on the application form print out ) to office of UBS : 18th January, 2016 upto 4:00 PM