Periyar Maniammai University – PMU Thanjavur Admission 2013
Periyar Maniammai University,
Vallam, Thanjavur – 613 403,
Phone No. : + 91 9790111811,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pmuadmissions.com
Periyar Maniammai University invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic courses 2013 :
- BArch – Bachelor of Architecture
- BTech –Bachelor of Technology
- Aerospace Engineering | Bio – Technology | Chemical Engineering | Civil Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering
- MTech –Master of Technology
- Computer and Communication Engineering | Computer Science and Engineering | Construction Engineering and Management | Environmental Engineering | Nano Technology | Power Electronics and Drives – Renewable Energy | Software Engineering | Wireless Communication Systems
Periyar Maniammai University Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- 10 + 3 Diploma ( any Stream ) recognized by Central / State Governments with 50% aggregate marks. ( or )
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. ( or )
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he / she has passed examination at the end of the new 10 + 2 Scheme of Senior school Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as the subject of examination at the 10 + 2 level.
- For Reserved Category candidates the aggregate is 45% marks in the above said examination.
- + 2 Level examination in the 10 + 2 pattern of examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects : Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology or equivalent of any recognized central / state board of secondary school examination such as central board of secondary education, New Delhi and council for Indian school certificate examination New Delhi.
- Minimum 50% marks in above subject taken together, shall be admitted to BTech. For Reserved Category candidates 45% marks.
- Any Public School / Board or University Examination in India recognized as equivalent to 10 + 2 system or H.S.C Vocational Examination.
PMU Thanjavur Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Periyar Maniammai University admission application form can be downloaded from University Website : www.pmu.edu.
- Send completed Periyar Maniammai University admission application along with a DD 600/- ( 500/- For SC / ST Candidates ) for B.Arch / B.Tech courses and 750/- ( For SC / ST Candidates 500/- ) for MTech course in favour of “The Registrar, Periyar Maniammai University”, payable at Thanjavur.
- Last Date for receipt of B. Tech. Application : 4th May, 2013.
- PMU Entrance Test ( B.Arch. / B.Tech. ) – 12th May, 2013.