NIIT University Admission 2017
NIIT University 2017 Entrance Exam
NIIT University ( NIIT ) invites admission Application for B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
NIIT University 2017 Eligibility
- 60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects ( compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth can be a subject of applicant’s choice ). The board can be CBSE / ICSE / any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India
- 60% marks in Class XII in five subjects ( compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology ( PCM / PCB ) & English. The fifth can be a subject of applicant’s choice ). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case you are from ISC board or have taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- 60% marks in PCM in Class XII if you are opting for CSE or ECE streams and in PCB, PCM or PCMB if you are choosing BT.
- Should be appearing in the board examination in March / April 2017 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2015 or 2016.
- Should have JEE Main / BITSAT / SAT / any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank / score otherwise the applicant will be required to appeared in the NIIT University Engineering Test ( NUET ).
- ring in either JEE – Main or BITSAT or SAT or any State Engineering Entrance Examination or NIIT University Engineering Test ( NUET )
Eligibility Criteria Equivalence for IB and IGCSE Programmes
For B.Tech programme applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination ( A Level ) or International Baccalaureate ( IB ) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and / or Biology, admission and scholarship ( if eligible ) would be granted based on the predicted score. The applicant will enrol at NIIT University and deposit the applicable fee. On receiving results, latest by 10 August, 2017, the admission and scholarship will be confirmed and the candidate will need to deposit the applicable fee, based on the actual score achieved.
For applicants who have given their board exams in either 2015 or 2016, admission and scholarship will be determined based on their actual scores.
NIIT University 2017 Application Form
Applying for B.Tech at NU is a simple process that can be completed in one sitting.
Please go to https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx and create an account for yourself by providing the details specified in the registration form. And then proceed to fill in the Online Application Form.
Keep a note of the following before you start filling the application form :
- Provide a valid email address as this will function as your Username when you login again. Further all future correspondence will be done on this email address.
- Keep scanned copies of the following as you will be asked to upload them as you fill the application form:
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII ( or equivalent) Mark Sheet*
- Class XII ( or equivalent) Certificate*
- JEE / BITSAT / SAT / Any other state engineering entrance examination Score Card or Admit Card ( if test has not yet been taken or results have not been declared )**
- Colour Photograph If you are appearing for Class XII ( or equivalent ) Examinations, submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the same. If you have not received the admit card, you will be required to upload it the same as soon as you receive it.
If you have applied for Early Admissions, you may not have applied to take any engineering entrance examination. In this case, you will be required to take NUET ( NU Engineering Test ). You can proceed to complete the application form without uploading score card / admit card.
In case you are not planning to take any engineering entrance examination, you will be required to take NUET ( NU Engineering Test )
- Keep credit card / debit card / net banking details handy to pay the Application Processing Fee ( INR 1500/- )
Prospective applicants seeking admissions under any of the Admissions Modes ( EAD / RAD ) have to follow the procedure given below:
Step 1 :Apply online ( or )
- Apply offline by downloading the admission application form from https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx (or)
- Obtain it from any designated Admissions Offices of NU
Step 2 : Submit the duly completed admission application form along with all the required documents, using ANY of the following modes:
- Online at our website : https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx. Attach scanned copies of all the required documents as specified in the application form.
- Courier the printed copy of the completed form by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001.
- E-mail a scanned copy to email@example.com along with the scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Submit a prnted copy of the form in person to a duly authorised representative.
The Application fee of INR 1500/- can be paid online or by cash / cheque / demand draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at Gurgaon. If the Application fee is paid in cash, then the completed application form along with the required documents and Application fee should be submitted in person only.
- Applicants who have the Class XII score of either 2015 or 2016 should also submit a self – attested mark sheet of Class XII. If forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- Candidates who have applied before March 31, 2017, have to submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the Class XII board examination with the reference of their application number. In case you have not received the admit card, you will be required to submit the same as soon as you receive it.
Step 3 : Schedule your PCI ( Personal Counseling Interaction ) online by selecting the PCI location closest to you and the time slot most convenient for you. In case you need assistance to schedule the PCI, please contact the relevant admissions office. Personal Counseling Interaction is a unique counseling process conducted by NU for the applicants shortlisted for admission. This interaction between the applicants and their parents / guardians with designated officials from NU is an important prerequisite before an offer of admission is made to the applicant.
Step 4 : In the absence of JEE Main / BITSAT / SAT / Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank / Score, the applicant will be required to appear in the NU Engineering Test ( NUET ).
Step 5 : The eligible applicants undergo the PCI either face-to-face or through video conferencing on the day and time selected by them after completing a written questionnaire.
The following will be assessed during the PCI :
- English communication skills – written & verbal
- Interest & hobbies
- Degree of self-awareness
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Reason for the choice of stream
Step 6 : All eligible applicants’ parents / guardian will be invited for an interaction with the NU panel. The interactions can be either face-to-face or through video conferencing. The parent/guardian interaction will be scheduled on the same day as the PCI. Parents / guardian interaction is mandatory before admission acceptance.
Step 7 : Selected candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the letter along with a non-refundable acceptance cum admission processing fee.
Step 8 : Applicants should intimate their Class XII results (if not intimated along with the application form) to NU Admissions Office with the reference of the application number latest by June 6, 2017. In case the results of the Class XII examination is not announced by the board, then the applicant should inform the university admissions office of the delay and seek a written extension for submission of the Class XII results.
Step 9 : Candidates must submit proof ( self-attested copy ) of having passed the Class XII Board examination from any Indian Board or equivalent from outside India with a minimum of 60% marks at the time of submitting the application form by 6th June, 2017.
Step 10: A final offer will be made via email to the selected applicants after the PCI with the applicant and the parent/ guardian interaction within 3 days after the announcement of the Class XII results or within two working days of PCI whichever is later.
Step 11 : Once selected, candidates enrol for the programme as follows:
- All candidates offered admission before 24th May, 2017 should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan i.e. Semester/ Annual along with refundable interest-free security deposit by 6th June, 2017. The fee can be paid by cash, through electronic transfer, or by demand draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at Gurgaon. From here their status changes from a ‘candidate’ to a ‘student’ of NU.
- Applicants who have applied after 24th May, 2017, if offered admission, should submit the acceptance letter duly signed and pay the non-refundable acceptance cum admission processing fee along with the applicable fee (as per the selected payment plan of Semester/Annual) and interest-free, refundable security deposit. The fee can be paid by cash, through electronic transfer, or by demand draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at Gurgaon within 5 working days from the receipt of offer letter of RAD sent to the student via SMS, email and courier.
Step 12 : Students join the University campus on 13th July, 2017 14th July, 2017 & start with the “RESONANCE” programme and complete the first registration formalities including verification of original mark-sheets of Class X and XII. The session commences on 15th July, 2017.
NIIT 2017 Important Dates
|Process||Early Admission||Regular Admission|
|Application Start Date||25th September, 2016||6th April, 2017|
|Application submission deadline||EAD – Round 1 – 31st January, 2017||RAD-Round 1 – 11th June, 2017|
|EAD – Round 2 – 5th April, 2017||RAD-Round 2 – 5th August, 2017|
|Personal Counseling Interaction ( PCI )||Within 7 days of application submission|
|NUET 2017||Along with the PCI, if required|
|Admission Offer||Within two working days of completion of PCI|
|Parent Interaction||Same day as PCI or based on prior appointment|
|Admission Acceptance by Candidate||Within 5 working days of receiving the offer letter|
|Submit Class XII Admit Card copy||By 31st March, 2017, if applied before 31st March, 2017|
|Intimate Class XII results||By 6th June, 2017 or with the application form|
|Enrollment||EAD Round 1 and Round 2 By 6th June, 2017||Application before 24th May,2017 RAD Round 1 By 6th June, 2017
Application after 24th May, 2017 within 5 days of receiving letter.
|RAD Round 2 within 5 days of receiving the offer letter|
|Registration & Program Commencement||13th July, 2017 to 14th July, 2017||RAD Round 1: 13th to 14th,July, 2017|
|RAD Round 2: 12th August, 2017|
Note : University may decide to change these dates at its discretion to accommodate any unforeseen changes, such as delay in Class XII results.
Neemrana, District Alwar,
NH 8, Delhi Jaipur Highway,
Rajasthan – 301 705,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.niituniversity.in
|NITT 2017 Application Form : https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx|
NIIT University 2017 Entrance Exam NIIT University ( NIIT ) invites admission Application for B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. NIIT University 2017 Eligibility 60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects ( compulsory subjects – … Continue reading
Admission Notification Related : Admission in NIIT University 2017, NIIT University 2017 BTech Admissions, Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University 2017, NIIT University Admission 2017, Application for NIIT University Admission 2017, NIIT University 2017 Admission Form, NIIT University Admission Selection Criteria, NIIT University 2017 Admission Dates, NIIT University 2017 Admission Notification, NIIT University Admission Process 2017, Fee Structure of NIIT University BTech Admission, NIIT B.Tech Admissions 2017, NIIT University Rajasthan Admission Details 2017, NIIT University 2017 Admission Brochure, Important Dates for NIIT University Admission 2017, NIIT University Engineering Admissions 2017,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for niit university admission 2017 by nirmala