|A||Date of single MCQ examination||22nd December, 2013|
|B||Schedule for CSIR UGC NET online application form|
|( i ) Start of online submission of Joint CSIR UGC NET application form and fee deposit through bank challan||30th July, 2013|
|( ii ) Date of close of deposit of fee ( at all stations )||21st August, 2013|
|( iii ) Date of close of online submission of CSIR UGC NET applications ( at all stations )||30th August, 2013|
|C||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of CSIR UGC NET online application in the examination unit||4th September, 2013|
|D||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of Joint CSIR UGC NET online application in the Examination Unit ( from remote areas )||10th September, 2013|
|E||Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||27th September, 2013|
|F||Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||1st November, 2013|
|G||Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||8th November, 2013|
|H||Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||Second week of December, 2013|
Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU PGDEL Admission 2013
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Gaidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29571000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to the Online Post Graduate Diploma in E – Learning ( PGDEL ) from January – 2013 through its Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education ( STRIDE ).
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Eligibility 2013
- The eligibility for PGDEL is graduation in any discipline.
- Preference shall be given to higher degree holders.
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Application Form 2013
1) To apply for the program, kindly go to PGDEL program website at http://pgdel.ignouonline.ac.in/pgdel/home.html.
2) Read the details about the program, technical requirements, etc. and apply online through the link provided there in.
3) After filling the PGDEL online form, please take a printout of the same and send to us with relevant copies of certificates and mark sheets so as to reach the Program Coordinator, PGDEL at STRIDE by 30th November, 2012.
3) Submit your filled in application with relevant documents to the following address :
Analyst ( Selection Grade ),
New Delhi – 110 068.
4) The last date of submission of IGNOU application form is 30th November, 2012.
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Selection Process 2013
1) Merit based admission shall be given with reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per rules.
2) Rank list of the candidates shall be prepared for each category of students as per the following criteria :
- 50% weight to marks in the Graduation.
- 20% weight to marks in Post Graduation ( only one PG degree to be considered ).
- 10 marks each for MPhil and PhD.
- 10 marks for Work experience in University / College / School level teaching / professional / research / administrative experience or Work experience as trainer / training manager / instructional designer in the business / industry environment.
- 0.5 mark for each year of experience with maximum of 20.
IGNOU PGDEL Course Duration 2013
- The duration of the program shall be one year. Students not completing course in the specified duration shall re – register on pro – rata basis, and complete the program in 2 years time to earn the PG Diploma.
IGNOU PGDEL Course Seats 2013
- The Online Post Graduate Diploma in E-Learning course available seats is 50.
IGNOU PGDEL Fees 2013
- Registration Fee of 100/- shall be applicable at the time of submission of PGDEL application.
- 15, 000/- to be paid at the time of PGDEL admission.
- PGDEL Fee shall be payable through Demand Draft in favour of “IGNOU, New Delhi” at the time of admission.