Advanced Training Institute Mumbai Admission 2014
Government of India,
Ministry of Labour & Employment,
Advanced Training Institution,
Mumbai – 400 022.
Fax / Phone No. : 022 – 24053560,
Website : http://atimumbai.gov.in/.
Advanced Training Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Craft Instructor Training Course at ATI ( Formerly Central Training Institute ) Sion, Mumbai under the Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Directorate General of Employment & Training will commence from February, 2014 to April, 2014 in respective module / trades.
ATI Craft Instructor Training Course Details 2014
i. Training imparted in the following trades :
- D’Man Mechanical
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mech. Radio & Television
- Tool & Die Maker
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
ii. ATI Craft Instructor Training Course Duration :
- 3 Months for each Module under One Year. ( Modular Pattern of Instructor Training. )
- The Training will be imparted on Modular Pattern. There will be in all 4 Module. Each Instructor has to clear all the 4 modules for award of NCVT certificate.
- Each Module will be of 3 Months duration :
- Engineering Technology( ET )
- Training Methodology ( TM )
- Trade Technology( TT – 1 )
- Trade Technology( TT – 2 )
ATI Admission 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are matriculate and between 18 – 40 years age and have passed Diploma course in relevant branch of Engineering or National Apprenticeship Certificate ( NCVT ) course in the relevant trade or National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade are eligible for admission.
ATI Admission 2014 Application Form
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed ATI 2014 Application Form obtainable by depositing 25/- only from the following address :
Advanced Training Institute,
V.N.Purav marg, Sion,
Mumbai – 400 022.
- ATI Admission 2014 Registration Fee is 50/- each ( For General / OBC / PH candidates only ). ( No Registration fees for SC / ST candidates ).
- Cost of blank application & Registration Fee can be paid in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Drawing & Disbursing Officer, Advanced Training Institute, Sion, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai only & also enclose self addressed unstamped envelope of size 11 cm x 25 cm.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the Website www.atimumbai.gov.in for which cost of blank application & Registration Fee is 75/- & 25/- for SC / ST payable by Demand Draft as stated above.
- However applicant should ensure downloading of application form for “Craft Instructor Training” correctly failing which application will be rejected.
- Last date of receipt of completely filled up ATI Application Forms alongwith all the enclosures at this institute is 10th January, 2014. ATI 2014 Application received after due date or without any enclosure and incomplete by any reason will be rejected.
- Kindly Visit the Advanced Training Institute website : atimumbai.gov.in regularly.
Advanced Training Institute – ATI Mumbai Admission 2013
Sion, Mumbai – 400 022,
Email : email@example.com,
Phone / Fax : 022 2405 3560,
Website : www.atimumbai.gov.in.
Advanced Training Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following Job Oriented Short Term Courses conducted Under AVTS Short Term Programs 2013 :
- PLC Programming & Application,
- Digital Electronics,
- Microprocessor Programming,
- Process Control Instrumentation,
- CNC Machining,
- Pro – E,
- Pro – E,
- Master CAM,
- PLC for Advance AC Motor Control,
- AC & DC Drives,
- SIMATIC S7 300 PLC,
- AC Electric Motor & Operations,
- GTAW ( SS & AL ),
- C02 Welding,
- NDT ( DP / LPT, MPI / MPT, UT ),
- Maintenance Servicing & Overhauling of Automotive Diesel Engine,
- Servicing Electrical / Electronic System,
- Basic Car Maintenance,
- Metrology & Engineering Inspection,
- 3D Coordinate Measuring machine,
- Quality Control & Management,
- Repairs & Maintenance of Machine Tools,
- Analysis by Gas Chromatography / HPCL,
- Spectrophotometric Methods of Analysis,
- Infrared Spectrophotometer, Pantograph Milling,
- Industrial Hydraulics & Pneumatics,
- Industrial Automation with Electro – Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
For details regarding Entry Qualification, Tuition fee etc. Please refer to Advanced Training Institute website :www.atmumbai.gov.in.