|CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Application Submission||Chemical Syllabus|
|Earth Syllabus||Life Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Syllabus||Results|
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form
How to apply :
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form Available Website : www.csirhrdg.res.in
Examination Fee :
Candidates applying for the Test may deposit their Examination fee, after verifying their eligibility, in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country by paying the following fee in cash through bank challan OR through
RTGS / NEFT
|1||General||1000 / -|
|2||Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) - Non Creamy Layer||500 / -|
|3||SC / ST / Persons with disability ( PwD )||250 / -|
Candidates may also deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan.OBC candidates whose caste is not listed in Central List ( as available on National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in ) and who are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC – Non Creamy Layer ( NCL ) candidates, shall be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes. Accordingly, OBC Candidates not belonging to OBC Non Creamy Layer shall indicate their category as ‘General’
Apply through Online Application :
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website. Candidates must write their name, father / mother’s name as written in their Matriculation ( Xth Class Board ) Certificate and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females who may submit relevant certificate regarding change of their name while filling their online application form.
- After filling the online application, candidates should preview their entire application form and make changes if required before final submission of online application. No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- After successful submission of ONLINE Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e – Admit Card. Keep a print out of the duly filled – in application form for future use.
- Note : Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to The Deputy Secretary ( Exam ) , Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 so as to reach on or before 14th March, 2017 ( 21st March, 2017 for remote areas ) .
- Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission of online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test. To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status on website ( csirhrdg.res.in ) tentatively between 16th May, 2017 to 23rd May, 2017 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Important Dates
|Schedule for On - Line Application|
|1||Start of On - Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan||8th February, 2017|
|2||Date of close of deposit of fee ( at All stations )||7th March, 2017|
|3||Date of close of On - Line submission of Applications ( at All stations )||8th March, 2017|
|4||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit||14th March, 2017|
|5||Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit ( from remote areas )||21st March, 2017|
|6||Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||20th April, 2017|
|7||Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||16th May, 2017|
|8||Last date for accepting of representation about non - registration for this test||23rd May, 2017|
|9||Issue of e - Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of June 2017|
|10||Date of Single MCQ Examination||Tentatively on 18th June, 2017|